Tracking, filing, logging and reporting your expenses all on the fly with the iPhone using XpenseTracker.
I'm a big spender and I roll deep, but unfortunately I’ve still got be held accountable. I want to track what kind of purchases I'm making, when I’m making them and where I'm making them. That's where the iPhone App called XpenseTracker comes in.
Review by: David Prager
With hundreds of apps to choose from for your iPhone, Android or whatever smartphone you may have, how do know what's worth the download? AppJudgment is your daily source for phone app reviews and previews.
Want the most recent episode of this show always up to date on your website? Use this self-updating embed code!
Version 3.8 | Developed by Silverware Software | $4.99
- Expense items are easy to add
- You can take pictures of receipts and associate with an expense
- Very easy to sort and organize
- You can add and modify categories and defaults
- The exports of the logs don't look very pretty
- It's not one step to submit an expense report
- Wish the app had an accompanying desktop client you can sync with
Enjoy some holiday entertainment with Jingle Tunes for the iPhone/iPod Touch!
All-in-all, this is a very easy to use and capable app. The level of detail and organization of expenses and expense types and dates and photos and clients and accounts and even updated exchange rates is amazing. The fact that it's not a one-click submission of a perfectly formatted expense report doesn't outweigh the convenience of logging and tracking your expenses efficiently on the fly. It's worth the $4.99.