Search: truly the best way to find videos on the iPad. Showyou search is people-powered, and is based on videos being shared on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr and more.
What's New in Version 2.0
*Search. Truly the best way to find videos on the iPad. Showyou search is people-powered, and is based on videos being shared on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr and more.
*More grids! Browse videos on Grids from The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, TED, and many more.
*Follow your favorite Grids for quick access from the Grid tray, or your main Showyou Grid.
* Share by email!
* Simpler ways to share on Facebook, Twitter
* New and improved UI
** Featured in AirPlay-Enabled Apps **
** Featured in New & Noteworthy **
"It really shines on the iPad"
John Gruber, Daring Fireball
"The beautifully interactive 2D wall will give you material to watch for days.
Casey Chan, Gizmodo
"Awesome new iPad app."
Robert Scoble, Scobleizer.com
"Turns your iPad into a gorgeous Flipboard-like portal for all your social videos"
Steve Kovach, BusinessInsider
"Lately, when it comes to showcasing the iPad's wow-factor, I've shown people Showyou."
Audrey Watters, ReadWriteWeb
"It's the most interesting thing to happen to online video since YouTube."
* Immerse yourself in the Showyou Grid, a customizable and awesomely-fun-to-use 2D grid of nearly 1000 videos
* Browse grids from The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, TED and dozens more
* Search millions of videos curated by our users and their friends
* Save videos while you're on the go or on the web to your Watch It Later queue
* Stream videos to your TV with Apple TV and Airplay
* Find and follow your friends on Showyou, or invite them to install the app
* Customize your Grid by inviting your friends, connecting to all your social networks, and following other Showyou members you like
* Share videos you like with just a tap to your friends on Showyou, Facebook, Twitter or by email
* Share videos you see while browsing the web with our bookmarklet, or by sending email to email@example.com
* Showyou was built from the ground up for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch