Hosted by Jay Adelson.
Entrepreneur, CEO, and business owner Jay Adelson (Equinix, Digg, Revision3, SimpleGeo) demystifies the start-up process by providing advice, tips, and answering questions. Ask Jay how to turn any business idea into reality: email@example.com, @jayadelson, or http://youtube.com/askjayadelson Read More
Successful entrepreneur and CEO, Jay Adelson demystifies the start-up process by providing advice, tips, and answering questions. In this episode, Jay provides advice on the most essential software services that aid in not only successful startups, but many established companies.
Jay's Chalkboard Notes:
- Use a solution like Dropbox to organize all your paperwork
- Invest in some form of outsourced HR system, such as Trinet
- Manage payroll with solutions such as ADP or Paychex
- Invest in both finance software like Quickbooks as well as someone to help you use it
- Consider checking out software dev and project mgmt systems such as sprint.ly
- Search for helpdesk solutions as a support process
- For IT, Google Docs & MS Office 365 are both solid solutions
- Don't stop doing research for the latest and greatest software solutions for your needs