Hosted by Jay Adelson.
Entrepreneur, CEO, and business owner Jay Adelson (Equinix, Digg, Revision3, SimpleGeo) demystifies the start-up process by providing advice, tips, and answering questions. Ask Jay how to turn any business idea into reality: email@example.com, @jayadelson, or http://youtube.com/askjayadelson Read More
Successful entrepreneur and CEO, Jay Adelson, demystifies the start-up process by providing advice, tips, and answering questions. In this episode, Jay explains some of the steps you can take to adequately motivate yourself to accomplish your goals as an entrepreneur.
Jay's Chalkboard Notes:
- Motivation is a key element for many entrepreneurs
- Focus on the time of day you feel most motivated
- Identify what distracts you from your motivation and work to change it
- Decide what kind of an entrepreneur you are first
- Stoke what creates that sense of urgency to motivate yourself
- Get involved with causes that motivate you
- Rectifying lack of control was my biggest motivator
- Environment and mentorship can be a huge motivator