Hosted by Jay Adelson.
Entrepreneur, CEO, and business owner Jay Adelson (Equinix, Digg, Revision3, SimpleGeo) demystifies the start-up process by providing advice, tips, and answering questions. Ask Jay how to turn any business idea into reality: firstname.lastname@example.org, @jayadelson, or http://youtube.com/askjayadelson Read More
Successful entrepreneur and CEO, Jay Adelson demystifies the start-up process by providing advice, tips, and answering questions. In this episode, Jay talks about the process of analyzing and repeating a business idea that has been successful in one country and doing it in another.
Jay's Chalkboard Notes:
- Don't worry about not being taken seriously because of your age
- Definitely try something in your country that has been successful in others
- There's great advantage in starting a battle tested biz idea/model
- Always check local regulations and laws when taking a foreign idea and deploying it locally
- It's always good to look at foreign markets when researching biz ideas
- The "internet" automatically provides a certain globalization effect
- Be sure to research cultural differences of potential users/customers