Hosted by Jay Adelson.
Entrepreneur, CEO, and business owner Jay Adelson (Equinix, Digg, Revision3, SimpleGeo) demystifies the start-up process by providing advice, tips, and answering questions. Ask Jay how to turn any business idea into reality: email@example.com, @jayadelson, or http://youtube.com/askjayadelson Read More
Successful entrepreneur and CEO, Jay Adelson, demystifies the start-up process by providing advice, tips, and answering questions. Today he discusses if coders should run the business idea themselves or get someone else to help them build the business.
Jay's Chalkboard Notes on if You Should Stick to Coding or Also Run the Business:
- Can you run the business?
- First timers should get help
- Increase your chance of success
- Focus on what you're good at
- Where is your time best spent?
- Get help when you feel stretched
Your Day to Day Life:
- Decide what lifestyle you want
- Get some experience first
- Learn about your limitations
- Experiment with that lifestyle
- Entrepreneurs are not always CEOs
Get reliable, secure web-hosting without the long-term contract. Go Daddy's hosting plans are bigger and better than ever with 99.99% uptime; free 24/7 supports and no annual commitment. And remember, you can download Go Daddy's free iPhone, Android or Blackberry app to order right from your phone, manage your current domains and more. Check out Revision3.com/GoDaddy for a list of all of the amazing GoDaddy deals from Revision3.