The best clips from all of our shows in one convenient place! If you don't have time to watch every show, then sit back, and enjoy the Best Of Revision3! Or even better, subscribe and get our best clips delivered directly to you, every day! Read More
Moujan Z shows you how to use that old Scrabble board laying in your closet to make a cool bulletin board.
Create a magnificent Scrabble Bulletin Board using your old Scrabble game Inspired by: Crafster.org
* Old scrabble game, with letter tiles.
* Metal thumb tacks
* Strong holding glue, such as quick-setting epoxy or superglue
* 4 8" x 5.8" nails
* Foam board
* A little patience (depending on the glue you use)
1. Drill a hole on each corner of your Scrabble board. Drill holes slightly smaller than the nails you will use.
2. Glue or paperclip the foam board to the back of your Scrabble board.
2. Sand the back of each tile with the sandpaper.
3. Glue the metal thumtacks to the back of each tile.
3. When the epoxy has cured (overnight), or superglue dried (hours), nail your board to the wall
4. Put in the thumbtacks. Attach your notes. You are done!
5. For kicks, drill two holes on a wooden tile rack. Either nail it to the board or under the board. You got somewhere to put your pen.
With extra tiles, you can create a Scrabble coaster
*Scrabble letter tiles
*Strong holding glue, such such as quick-setting epoxy or superglue
*The ability to create words with Scrabble
Directions (5x5 coaster)
1.First take some time and use your Scrabble power to find some words for a 5x5 space.
2. Fill in the empty spaces with excess tiles by simply turning the tiles over .
3. You are done!