Revision3 is proud to announce the launch of our new show development hub, Revision3 Beta! We’re launching with seven fantastic programs that cater to a broad range of tastes. Shows include:
- What Should You Know?: Hosted by Ethan Bloch, WSYK is the world’s primary weapon of defense against ignorance. By using in-your-face educational explosions, discussing the people, places, things and ideas currently floating around the place we call earth, WSYK will actively protect you against becoming an ignoramus.
- Your Weekly Music Lesson : Host Walt Ribeiro’s forthright teaching style has created an entire community of those interested in music or not. ‘The Internet’s Music Teacher’ has created a fleet of dedicated viewers, and shares his lessons, passion, and knowledge of Music Technology, Guitar, Piano, News, Interviews, and more.
- Hack College: Educating the students of the world about effective open source software, putting techno-political arguments in everyday language, and creating a cult of “Students 2.0.”
- The Slice: SThe Slice, hosted by Steven Carpenter and Sven J., is the official show of Cake Financial. It focuses on the past week’s top news in the world of business and finance based on the real trading activity of the Cake Financial community.
- The Minx Mandate: Madeline Minx meets with world-renowned scientists, entrepreneurs, philosophers and troublemakers to investigate the future of science, celebrity, sex and tech.
- Bottles, Blends and Brews: A drink culture review show dedicated to finding the most quirky forms of “deliciousness” out there, and serving it to you weekly.
- That’s Awesome.TV: Primarily a tech show, That’s Awesome.TV is aimed at teaching awesome things, from taking awesome pictures to securing an awesome router to getting an awesomely cut lawn.
And why is Revision3 doing this? Because as the landscape of new media becomes more and more crowded, it is increasingly difficult for talented content producers and hosts to find audiences for their shows. Revision3 is striving to locate these content producers and expose these shows to a new and vibrant fan base. We want to help exciting new shows succeed.
Please let us know what you think about Revision3Beta’s new lineup of shows, and let us know whether you have a show that you’d like to be a part of the action! You can submit your show ideas to us on Revision3 Beta.
An extra special thanks goes to our partners at Viddler.com, who are powering Revision3 Beta making it easier than ever for video producers to create great shows and get them on the Internet. We’re very excited about Revision3 Beta and hope you’ll give these new shows a look.
Tags: blogThis entry was posted on Wednesday, September 24th, 2008 at 6:39 am and is filed under Announcements. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.