PDA

View Full Version : Smooth move Peter Petrelli (watch ep.5 first)

2_h
10-23-2007, 09:31 AM
When Caitlin was freaking out over Ricky's death on "Heroes" last night, why did Peter Petrelli's brain tell him to console her by saying, "Look at me. This is my fault."

Nice going Peter. Way to earn yourself some Irish punches in the face.

Does anyone have any un-smooth moves of their own they're proud to share?

inhalent
10-23-2007, 09:52 AM
none that I'm too willing to admit, not yet atleast :P

All I know is these last few weeks I've been on the fence with heroes, things have been slow and predictable, but man oh man this episode gave me new life, I can't wait for heroes to get back to being heroes. S is finally hitting the F and I couldn't be happier.

Sorry to hijack your thread, just had to vent, considering I just finished this latest episode a few minutes ago..

deegraww
10-23-2007, 12:51 PM
When Caitlin was freaking out over Ricky's death on "Heroes" last night, why did Peter Petrelli's brain tell him to console her by saying, "Look at me. This is my fault."

Nice going Peter. Way to earn yourself some Irish punches in the face.

Does anyone have any un-smooth moves of their own they're proud to share?

It was because of peter that the girl showed up but it was the brothers fault for being dead. He was the one that told peter to go away with the sister and that he would "Handle the visitor". Peter did the right thing though told the truth which is what this show is missing a lot of. People running around being jack asses when the could fix the whole thing by being honest. Lastly her reaction to the news was normal I don't think she really blames Peter but needed an outlit for her feelings.

gglynn00
10-23-2007, 02:11 PM
Yeah, as a guy I would never take blame for anything that I may forsee as denying me future lovin'...i.e. being in the dog house, cut-off, whatever...I was thinking the whole time after that, "lie, Peter, lie, she's pretty hot and foreign, don't ruin it.":D Also, thank the creator that there wasn't a scene in this episode with the crying girl!!! WooHoo...Speaking of the crying girl, They weren't in this episode, and yet everyone seemed to like this episode...coincidence? I think not!!!

darthender
10-23-2007, 03:04 PM
"lie, Peter, lie, she's pretty hot and foreign, don't ruin it."Phaf?

_____

gglynn00
10-23-2007, 03:54 PM
Phaf?

_____

I think we just created a new internet acronym...Phaf - Pretty hot and foreign...I totally did that without any reference to Phat...That's cracking me up right now...:)

patch
10-23-2007, 04:04 PM
I think we just created a new internet acronym...Phaf - Pretty hot and foreign...I totally did that without any reference to Phat...That's cracking me up right now...:)

Internet acronyms are only allowed to be created on 4Chan. Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

tempesta
10-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Internet acronyms are only allowed to be created on 4Chan. Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

4Chan ...where humanity goes to die.