PDA

View Full Version : too dark?

jimmyjones
10-01-2006, 03:01 AM
any of you guys think the rev3 site is too dark? I mean is ALL black, sure there is some green but i just think it looks wierd. I prolly just have to get used to it after having an almost all white rev3

jordinho
10-01-2006, 03:05 AM
Have you ever met a geek? All they wear is black or faded black (usually because their shirt is from 1993 and has been washed like 500 times). The green might ruin my eyes at some point.

xxxthundercatxxx
10-01-2006, 03:09 AM
any of you guys think the rev3 site is too dark? I mean is ALL black, sure there is some green but i just think it looks wierd. I prolly just have to get used to it after having an almost all white rev3

<insert ignorant racism here>

satori
10-01-2006, 03:24 AM
yeah, additional site skin options would be nice, but I'm just happy that this shit works. When was the last time you got an "Awesome error 500"?

briangilmore
10-01-2006, 04:02 AM
<insert ignorant racism here>

Yeah, they're too dark, just like UPN used to be. Maybe that's why they're out of business.

that good enough Thundercat? Our resident racist?...

thebigkahuna
10-01-2006, 04:51 AM
yeah, additional site skin options would be nice, but I'm just happy that this shit works. When was the last time you got an "Awesome error 500"?

skins would be nice, but your right functionality over everything else.

satori
10-01-2006, 04:54 AM
but what's with the 19.5k Avatars??? this sucks... 40k at least gives me some latitude... 19.5, couldn't it be 20.5?:D

herod
10-01-2006, 04:57 AM
At first, I thought that this was way too dark, but I was just used to the old white one. But I am starting to like this now, it is definitely growing on me.

satori
10-01-2006, 05:03 AM
asthetically it's nice and all, but it's bad on my eyes. The text is grey, not white.

xxxthundercatxxx
10-01-2006, 05:04 AM
Yeah, they're too dark, just like UPN used to be. Maybe that's why they're out of business.

that good enough Thundercat? Our resident racist?...

Don't even get me started on the CW network. Charter Cable up and switched WB over to UPN's old channel without updating the schedules on my DVR guide so instead of recording the season premier of Smallville it recorded the new 24/7 ad channel for local businesses. FYI I also got the lunch schedules for public schools instead of this mornings Batman. Next Monday is chilli, grilled cheese sandwich, mixed fruit, and pudding.

satori
10-01-2006, 05:54 AM
FYI I also got the lunch schedules for public schools instead of this mornings Batman. Next Monday is chilli, grilled cheese sandwich, mixed fruit, and pudding.
Then it's not a total wash, who doesn't love pudding?

iggystar
10-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Shut the hell up Brian and Thundercat. :)

Once you go black you never go back. I like it so far but the color is gonna take awhile to get used to.

Oh, and Brian just grow some balls and be a little nazi like Thundercat, this is like the 3rd.."this is the racist comment Thundercat would make.." reference.