PDA

View Full Version : Girls.......

lordbyron
03-24-2008, 01:33 PM
Tech the one thing you did not mention above is balls. Just get some balls and ask a girl if she want to see a movie or something. If the first one says no go on to another. If you never ask you will never know the answer. The worst thing she can say is no.

tokenuser
03-24-2008, 01:50 PM
Ok, I want a girlfriend. I know lots of girls :), lots of them. But can't really ever seem to make the transition from friend to something more.....OK, good starting point ...

I usually talk about GTA all day, watch techtv videos a lot.Crash and burned.

So where am I lacking?You need other interests ... something that might possibly involve someone of the opposite sex. Girl geeks are out there, but tend to hide it from society, so you need to find another angle to get in with. Music? Dance? Community projects? Religious youth organisations that are not male specific?

secret-steve-crumbles
03-24-2008, 04:03 PM
Crash and burned.lol

masherscf
03-24-2008, 04:35 PM
Have you ever Flirted?

radzack
03-24-2008, 05:35 PM
Are you good looking? That helps when a girl is sexually attracted...

radzack
03-24-2008, 05:36 PM
Oh and you need to dress well

tokenuser
03-24-2008, 05:41 PM
I do occassionally. But for some reasons, all girls ever want to be is just friends!!!!Oh. You're THAT guy. Sucks to be you.

Trust me.

I was that guy too ... so I dated a girl I met through a different group of friends (I worked with her at McDonald's). That broke the cycle. Women want what they can't have. Suddenly, by seeing you dating someone else, you are suddenly far more desirable.

masherscf
03-24-2008, 05:54 PM
I do occassionally. But for some reasons, all girls ever want to be is just friends!!!!

Don't waste time trying to change her mind. Just find a women who wants to be more than friends.

Take a good look at what you say an do to project your availability. You're doing something to signal that you're not interested in dating. Don't expect women to think like men.

ariastar
03-24-2008, 06:04 PM
Don't do this. Seriously.

Read this about Muslim dating. Looks like you can't just get a girlfriend and still please your god.

"Dating" as it is currently practiced in much of the world does not exist among Muslims -- where a young man and woman (or boy/girl) are in a one-on-one intimate relationship, spending time together alone, "getting to know each other" in a very deep way before deciding whether that's the person they will marry. Rather, in Islam pre-marital relationships of any kind between members of the opposite sex is forbidden.

No girlfriend for you, if you really want to abide by your faith.

I've got several links pulled up all saying the same thing. Looks like you're screwed.

tokenuser
03-24-2008, 06:17 PM
No girlfriend for you, if you really want to abide by your faith.Even the Amish get to canoodle.

minishark
03-24-2008, 06:22 PM
What you need to do is make your intentions of being more than friends clear from the start. I don't mean tell her, but act like you want to be more than friends. The problem with many guys is that they try to first become friends with a girl, and then become more than friends. 9 times out of 10 you will just be setting yourself up for the "I don't want to ruin our friendship" conversation. You need to establish yourself as boyfriend material from the start. Don't be all buddy-buddy. Flirt with her. Geez, ask her out even. I'd rather get rejected early so I can move on, rather than waste time and get rejected 6 months in.

samureye
03-24-2008, 06:59 PM
What you need to do is make your intentions of being more than friends clear from the start. I don't mean tell her, but act like you want to be more than friends. The problem with many guys is that they try to first become friends with a girl, and then become more than friends. 9 times out of 10 you will just be setting yourself up for the "I don't want to ruin our friendship" conversation. You need to establish yourself as boyfriend material from the start. Don't be all buddy-buddy. Flirt with her. Geez, ask her out even. I'd rather get rejected early so I can move on, rather than waste time and get rejected 6 months in.

Hey, look who it is!

minishark
03-24-2008, 07:10 PM
Hey, look who it is!

I totally just blew your mind right there, didn't I?

samureye
03-24-2008, 07:22 PM
I totally just blew your mind right there, didn't I?
Ya rly.

lordbyron
03-24-2008, 07:50 PM
Getting girls has never been my problem getting rid of them has been

ariastar
03-24-2008, 08:05 PM
Getting girls has never been my problem getting rid of them has been

I've never had a problem either...and Cody got a picture of me and one of my best friends kissing in January.

radzack
03-24-2008, 08:13 PM
pics or it didn't happen :)

lordbyron
03-24-2008, 08:20 PM
I've never had a problem either...and Cody got a picture of me and one of my best friends kissing in January.

is that cody in the pic with you?

hmmmm...if that best friend was a female....no wounder cody wanted to hook up.

Do take offense just making a funny. :D

kronos6948
03-24-2008, 08:33 PM
Women....

I've been the friend guy all my life. I wasted 6 years of my life chasing a woman who was also a friend, whom I thought was the perfect match. We ended up together for 3 years, and guess what she does....

She cheats on me with another guy and leaves me for him, because he could afford to get her a house.

So, in total, 9 years were spent on a hard lesson to learn.

I'm past my prime dating age (and shape), and I've become a bit picky and jaded in my older age of 33.

Just wanted to add my .02 about trying to date a friend. Sorry I can't give pickup advice, other than this:

Be very outgoing. Say "Hi" to people that you see during the day. At worst you'll get no response. If you frequent certain stores, strike up conversation with people who are also shopping, especially if you know a bit about what they're buying and can give them tips. Sometimes it leads to other topics of conversation.

That's usually as far as I get.

masherscf
03-24-2008, 09:32 PM
Women....
Be very outgoing. Say "Hi" to people that you see during the day. At worst you'll get no response. If you frequent certain stores, strike up conversation with people who are also shopping, especially if you know a bit about what they're buying and can give them tips. Sometimes it leads to other topics of conversation.

That's usually as far as I get.

Careful buddy, that's what I told myself... then I woke up married with two kids...

rabidbadger
03-24-2008, 10:26 PM
My advice, pretend you are gay. they will all want to change you back. haha. (almost not kidding.)

patch
03-24-2008, 10:35 PM
My advice, pretend you are gay. they will all want to change you back. haha. (almost not kidding.)

I think that warrants a "How to pretend you're gay" thread. Get on it!

rabidbadger
03-24-2008, 10:55 PM
yeah, I was just joking, but being gay, know it's true with some women.

masherscf
03-24-2008, 11:17 PM
So rabid I don't want to go into ur personal life, but are you single?

It's not legal in New York for him to get married.

rabidbadger
03-24-2008, 11:18 PM
Would I be wasting my time in a forum if I had a hot slab of manmeat in the house? :)

rabidbadger
03-24-2008, 11:21 PM
It's not legal in New York for him to get married.

well, I was as married as allowed, for 12 years. legal papers signed at city hall, and everything. mostly for insurance and inheritence and hospital visitation purposes. that's a co-ed thing in this city. works for both straights and gays. almost a "common law" marriage.

rabidbadger
03-24-2008, 11:23 PM
Holy crap. just realized we never terminated that. dang, and he has a new man, too.

I'm a gay bigamist!!! haha

masherscf
03-24-2008, 11:35 PM
Holy crap. just realized we never terminated that. dang, and he has a new man, too.

I'm a gay bigamist!!! haha

You're goin' to hell buddy!

rabidbadger
03-24-2008, 11:47 PM
been there and back.
not as bad as they say...

I got me 72 virgins... problem is, they had to stay that way...

rabidbadger
03-24-2008, 11:51 PM
O my, now comes the phone calls :

"Umm hey this is rabid, remember me? We were once kinda married, I think you still have rights to all my shit....."

"yeh everything"

"No, I have to die first"

"What, no you can't have my shit, like I said, we forgot to terminate everything"

"Hey, don't threaten me!"

What do ya know next, badger doesnt post for the next 3 months......hmmmm.....lol

actually, it was the other way around. He owned everything, 'cept the LPs, (heart, zep, Kansas, boston, styx...etc...) He has no interest in wanting them.

cybersuchus
03-25-2008, 12:34 AM
A bit about me : ummm....kinda maybe sorta short.....usually kind, caring, fun, talkative, geeky most times.

Short is a problem, but it can be overlooked in favour of being fun and talkative. It's okay to be geeky occasionally, but don't overdo it. When you do act geeky, make sure you are ballsy about it (i.e. wear it like a badge and less like a scarlet letter).

As for being kind and caring, try not to let that show so much. Those two words will always land you in the "friends" category.

I usually talk about GTA all day, watch techtv videos a lot.

Neat, but completely useless when it comes to dating women. Despite the existence of popSiren, hot geeky girls still seem to be more the exception rather than the rule. Figure out what kind of girl you want. Then figure out where they normally hang out, and find an excuse to be there.

Example: if you like athletic girls, become a gym rat, or join one of the sports teams. If you like shallower women, hang out at the mall a lot. If you like party girls, then befriend a bunch of frat boys etc.

Known as being a trusthworthy person. Almost everyone in my school knows me and talks/trusts/is wayy to kind to me.

Try and drop that trait, or at least downplay it. A trustworthy guy is a "safe" guy, and safe guys always wind up being "just friends."

Most of the people in my school see me as a honest guy, they seek advice from me, they just look to me as a person with respect. However, I start water fights during class, with the teacher in class, I backanswer teachers if they piss me off. I don't get bullied on, ever, I'm popular people.

The back-answering to teachers that piss you off is a good thing. Not getting bullied is always helpful (though is it because no one wants to mess with you, or because no one notices you?). It's okay to be the go to guy for advice, as long as folks don't do it too often. If they do, then I'd start charging them by the hour.

As others already mentioned, make a point of asking girls out a lot. Make sure you look pretty dapper (clean shaven, clean cut, well dressed). If you're not sure what constitutes any of the parentheticals, consider asking some girls that you aren't trying to get with (e.g. if a girl is giving you a haircut, you can ask what kind of hair she considers good looking in a man).

If you have any "drinking buddy" friends, then hang out with them often. If you don't, go get some. It is way easier to hit on women when you have a bunch of bros cheering you on, or offering up some friendly competition. Besides, girls rarely go to parties, or bars alone anyway. This evens the odds.

Never lie about your intentions. Make sure they know that you are looking at them as a potential mate, and not just a friend (not that girls actually look to men as friends anyway). If they are about to utter the dreaded "F" word, beat them to it and say that they would make "good friends." At the very least this short-circuit will buy you a little more time.

Also, as mentioned by others, don't waste your time with girls that string you along. If you're not getting anywhere by the second date (or are having trouble getting a second date) then move on. In fact, try and set up dates with multiple girls at a time. As tokenuser said: women want what they can't have. Knowing that she is not the focus of your attention, seems to make you more attractive.

No matter what, avoid treating girls the way they should be treated (i.e. being chivalrous, actually showing you care about them, etc). For whatever screwed up reason, treating women right just results in a lonely life for you.

In the end the best advice I can think of is to treat women like a used car. They're great to have around, but you are always looking for a better model, and aren't afraid to dump them if they start causing trouble.

Or to better illustrate the point:

Stewie Griffin learns the secret to getting women. (http://www.mypartypost.com/watchflashbig/4919/Family_Guys-_Stewie_Treats_Olivia_Like_Crap)

Of course, this segment was exaggerated for comedic effect (though one could argue just how exaggerated it was), but you can probably get the overall point by now.

ariastar
03-25-2008, 01:00 AM
To be honest, girls today, expect too much. They all want that perfect guy, it isn't wrong to dream. There's a prince charming for every girl out there, but there are girls who are snobbish, look down on others, want guys for all the wrong reasons.
We as guys, do what we can. I mean its not like ALL of us get you all tipsy, give you some more beers, then sleep with you, wake up the next morning and forget your name. Sure thats a good bit of guys out there. But why not take the time ladies, and see what the guys you usually don't expect from have to offer? Always expect the unexpected. Sure, love hurts. Love? I won't know it, you won't know it or feel it until you live with that person. Theres not one perfect person out there, but we all can try. Girls, stop being snobbish and if you are one of those pretty girls, chances are those looks will always fade away......so don't take pride in them. Be just to all, us guys want is an opportunity. Give that to us, and you'll see what we can give you.

Can I smack you? Please? Girls today as a collective do not expect any more than guys. Some of us just hope for a hand that doesn't hit us. While a lot of guys want girls who look like supermodels and make comments about "tapping that," degrading women to pieces of meat, no one's going to say "Guys today expect too much." Guys can stop being dickish and turning their heads away from a girl with three pounds too much on her, but that would never be aimed at all. Your experiences are far too limited to be making this kind of judgment about girls. In fact, if you are like this toward girls you know in person, acting like you know better than them what girls are really like, then it's no wonder no one will be more than friends with you. Making this blanket judgment call about girls is narrow-minded and not going to go over well with girls. If I knew a guy had thoughts like this, he'd have no chance in hell.

masherscf
03-25-2008, 01:12 AM
Hey, I know girls like that and I did say NOT ALL of US GUYS represent all the other idiots out there. All the girls who know me, know I care for them!

Speak for yourself, I'm with the idiots.

ericjosepi
03-25-2008, 01:13 AM
Moment of zen:

I get shot down in my dreams at night so I have no comment.

patch
03-25-2008, 01:17 AM
Moment of zen:

I get shot down in my dreams at night so I have no comment.

You too huh..?

ericjosepi
03-25-2008, 01:18 AM
You too huh..?

Oh yeah. I have the whole subconscious situation documented in a highly informal dream journal.

patch
03-25-2008, 01:26 AM
Oh yeah. I have the whole subconscious situation documented in a highly informal dream journal.

You're not showing it to women are you? That might push them away....

ericjosepi
03-25-2008, 01:28 AM
You're not showing it to women are you? That might push them away....

Negative... that's one i keep private...

patch
03-25-2008, 01:31 AM
Negative... that's one i keep private...

Good thing no women use the internet, huh?

ericjosepi
03-25-2008, 01:31 AM
Good thing no women use the internet, huh?

Haha. Or that few know my real name... which might be in my public profile... gotta change that now.

magunwarrior
03-25-2008, 01:39 AM
Haha. Or that few know my real name... which might be in my public profile... gotta change that now.

Rhymes with winch.

patch
03-25-2008, 01:42 AM

Don't forget to change your Pownce...

Eric K.
20-year-old bloke CA
A collegiate shit-disturber in Calgary, (dramatic pause) Alberta, Canada. I love writing music and playing it too. Hit me up to chat :)

bani-banan
03-25-2008, 01:45 AM
So, I'm reading the gossip shit my sister has in her room, and I found a couple of columns that caught my attention. (I needed to poop, and my bathroom is my library)

After reading those columns, I came to the conclusion; They want you as much as you want them. Meaning, they are as shy as your are, if not more.
Not in all cases.

You have your school whores, that fuck everything that hasn't gotten an HIV positive. Also, they have boyfriends that say "that's so cash." (Watch sweet 16 on mtv!!!)

Then, you have your "desperate" girls. They are the girls that study hard to get good grades. HOWEVER, they are probably as desperate as you are and will probably just use you to increase their self esteem.

THEEEEN we have our "regular" girls. The girls that you want.
"How do you know what I want, oh Dr.Bani-Banan?". Well, you see.
You want respect, you want mysterious, you want a girl that doesn't talk like Fran Drescher. What does that make? Hopefully Jaqsomething.

Now onto how to get women:
Talk! Talk to her. Ask her questions. If people are very opened with you, use it. Social Engineering, my friend. Make her at least believe you are the only one that can make her happy. Despite her having the schools most popular boyfriend.
Write poems. It might seem gay (no offense! My best friend is gay and I'm totally for man on man!) but it'll work. Don't go overboard with flowers and candy. That's a bit too much for high-schoolers. Keep it simple, yet awesome.

(As you see, I'm pretty fucked up. I drank like 0.5L vodka with juice, so I'll be checking this post in a couple of hours. Gonna puke now!)

cherio for the time being

masherscf
03-25-2008, 01:49 AM
I guess lowered expectations is a great way to get laid... just hope the women feels the same...

ericjosepi
03-25-2008, 01:50 AM
I'm pretty fucked up. I drank like 0.5L vodka with juice, so I'll be checking this post in a couple of hours. Gonna puke now!)

Absolut FTW

tamtamg
03-25-2008, 02:00 AM

Good idea there, but thats only good for a one night stand type thing. Even better is having a gay wing man. techliveadmin, try to find a gay wing man, my roommate freshman year was gay and he knew a crap tonne of good looking girls who he always introduced me to. Not only that, when we'd go out at night, he'd always be my in with random girls at parties. Ahhh, those were the good old days, too bad I transferred schools.

Well I tried being upfront once and got turned down not so likely. It was kind of like difficult/embarassing mostly.

Also, let me pass on the the old baseball analogy to dating. You shouldn't expect to get a hit every time your up to bat. Hell if you hit the ball 1 out of 3 times in your career, your in the freaking hall of fame!!! Same thing when your out looking for girls. You should expect to strike out more often then not, it happens to the best. Only thing you can do is dust off your bat and make another attempt. You sound like a pretty young guy (highschool?) which means you still have a lot of time ahead of you to find some one.

patch
03-25-2008, 02:05 AM
Good idea there, but thats only good for a one night stand type thing. Even better is having a gay wing man. techliveadmin, try to find a gay wing man, my roommate freshman year was gay and he knew a crap tonne of good looking girls who he always introduced me to. Not only that, when we'd go out at night, he'd always be my in with random girls at parties. Ahhh, those were the good old days, too bad I transferred schools.

....Hey Badge.... Wanna be my wing man? :p

tamtamg
03-25-2008, 02:14 AM
16 years of age to be exact!!!

Then honestly, don't worry about your girl troubles. We were all awkward and weird at the stage. The ladys will come, don't worry about it. Now if you were 25 or something like that, then you may have an issue. Until then, don't worry, relax, and enjoy your carefree teenage years while they last.

ericjosepi
03-25-2008, 02:16 AM
Moment of Zen 2 (electric boogaloo):

Girls (like cake) are a lie.

patch
03-25-2008, 02:18 AM
Moment of Zen 2 (electric boogaloo):

Girls (like cake) are a lie.

Are you saying Aria, Skyz, geekluv, Serenity, k4ng, diane, iggystar, and the other 'female' forum users, actually have penises? (penisi?)

minishark
03-25-2008, 02:19 AM
It's penii.

masherscf
03-25-2008, 02:22 AM
It's penii.

Hey Sharkie, both usages are correct.

ericjosepi
03-25-2008, 02:26 AM
Are you saying Aria, Skyz, geekluv, Serenity, k4ng, diane, iggystar, and the other 'female' forum users, actually have penises? (penisi?)

No they're real... it's the real girls that are a lie...

patch
03-25-2008, 02:27 AM
No they're real... it's the real girls that are a lie...

...So you're saying that if I ever want a real girl, I have to get with one of them..? I think they're all taken, or would never have me! :(

What about my ex... I never saw a penis... Was she/he/it just hiding it?

ericjosepi
03-25-2008, 02:29 AM
...So you're saying that if I ever want a real girl, I have to get with one of them..? I think they're all taken, or would never have me! :(

What about my ex... I never saw a penis... Was she/he/it just hiding it?

Ok... I LOL'd... and I'm done... I have nothing to come back to that with... I'm creatively dryer than my current dry spell

samureye
03-25-2008, 02:29 AM
Hey Sharkie, both usages are correct.
He's such a penii.

tokenuser
03-25-2008, 02:50 AM
I never saw a penis... Was she/he/it just hiding it?"Hide the sausage" is a completely different game entirely.

patch
03-25-2008, 02:51 AM
"Hide the sausage" is a completely different game entirely.

Well... I hid mine... I don't remember her/him/it trying to hide one tho...

xibalba
03-25-2008, 02:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJrSyFpK3iQ

ryudo
03-25-2008, 03:52 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-AYAv0IoWI

xibalba
03-25-2008, 03:54 AM
Mine goes more along with the threads name :D

ryudo
03-25-2008, 03:58 AM
Mine goes more along with the threads name :D

I know but I had to post it.
for whatever reason:p

ericjosepi
03-25-2008, 04:02 AM
This'll annoy someone...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cEdf89X0XE&feature=related

bani-banan
03-25-2008, 04:35 AM

wat is dat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiuHdUkuRi0

Better than rickroll!

xibalba
03-25-2008, 04:38 AM
She has some nipple slippage in that vid

cybersuchus
03-25-2008, 07:02 AM
...penises? (penisi?)

It's penii.

Technically the correct plural is penes (PEE-NEEZ). Words ending in "is" become "es" when pluralized (Example: "Nemesis" = "Nemeses").

Not that anyone ever uses the correct form outside of zoology anyway.

< / pedantry>

esophagus
03-25-2008, 07:09 AM
Terrible call on grammars part. Now there is no way to have a civilized conversation involving more than one penis.

"They both had huge peeneez"

patch
03-25-2008, 02:41 PM
I can't believe my little joke turned into this. Lol.

lordbyron
03-26-2008, 01:59 AM
how old are ya tech?

lordbyron
03-26-2008, 02:07 AM
ah you have plenty of time....

patch
03-26-2008, 02:10 AM
I say, go buy some goats and trade their parents for them. Worked with my ex... Well, her family was Greek tho...

patch
03-26-2008, 02:13 AM
I must admit. Even though I am off east indian descent, I am fair skinned as hell. People call me pale. To be honest I don't like girls of my own descent....I am mostly attracted to latin girls (been to magarita and venezuela already) and well white girls. Caucasion girls :) always seemed prettier to me...

Racist... You should learn a thing or two (http://youtube.com/watch?v=X-jVAHAuiS4).

ericjosepi
03-26-2008, 02:16 AM
Racist... You should learn a thing or two (http://youtube.com/watch?v=X-jVAHAuiS4).

It's fucking eerie how much they look like Matthew Good and James Blunt.

patch
03-26-2008, 02:17 AM
It's fucking eerie how much they look like Matthew Good and James Blunt.

I think you mean its fucking eerie how much Metthew Good and James Blunt look like them.

ericjosepi
03-26-2008, 02:18 AM
I think you mean its fucking eerie how much Metthew Good and James Blunt look like them.

Maybe... but I think Matt Good is older than the two of them...

patch
03-26-2008, 02:23 AM
Maybe... but I think Matt Good is older than the two of them...

Thats just what he wants you to think. Don't be a sheep man! See the truth!

patch
03-26-2008, 02:26 AM
Not racist, just my preferences.

Having a preference to a specific race, thats what racism is. Lol.

ericjosepi
03-26-2008, 02:32 AM
Why does where this has gone remind me of the first season of The Office?

patch
03-26-2008, 02:37 AM
Well, how can I be racist if I am off the same race of the girls I dont like?

Any form of preference towards any race is racism. You say you like Latin and Caucasian females. That is racism. You say you don't like females of your own race, that's racism. Never said it was a bad thing, but its still racism. :p

blazes816
03-26-2008, 02:59 AM
Patch is right. It is racism if you want to get technical. But I'm with you. I'm a fan of white chicks. But mainly because I've never been a fan of dark skin (Including tan white people). I don't mean in general, just in looking for female specimen.

lordbyron
03-26-2008, 03:19 AM
I've never been a fan of dark skin (Including tan white people). I don't mean in general, just in looking for female specimen.

Ohhhh I do not like pasty white skin...I like Italians, American Indian, and I think most latino women have the smoothest looking skin, and latino and Aishins age really gracefully.

tokenuser
03-26-2008, 04:39 AM
You say you don't like females of your own race, that's racism.No, thats a sexual preference.

I also prefer women (but am not a homophobe), who are over 25 and 45 (but am not ageist), and are human (but love a ham sandwich, and dont get me started on roast beef). Thats just my sexual preference.

patch
03-26-2008, 04:43 AM
No, thats a sexual preference.

I also prefer women (but am not a homophobe), who are over 25 and 45 (but am not ageist), and are human (but love a ham sandwich, and dont get me started on roast beef). Thats just my sexual preference.

No, its a racial preference. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it. I'm racist in my own way. Not all racism is bad.

skyz
03-26-2008, 04:57 AM
No, its a racial preference. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it. I'm racist in my own way. Not all racism is bad.

i prefer a guy to cut my hair so am i sexist ?

lordbyron
03-26-2008, 05:02 AM
i prefer a guy to cut my hair so am i sexist ?

I prefer a woman to lay in my bed so am I sexist?

ericjosepi
03-26-2008, 05:04 AM
i prefer my right hand to my left, does that make me leftist?

xibalba
03-26-2008, 05:06 AM
Women are great plain and simple. :D

lordbyron
03-26-2008, 05:07 AM
i prefer my right hand to my left, does that make me leftist?

Dude don't you know you have to switch up or you will get a permanent lean to that side...:eek:

lordbyron
03-26-2008, 05:08 AM
Women are great plain and simple. :D

Or in eric's case his right is great plain and simple.....lol I had to say it....

xibalba
03-26-2008, 05:09 AM
My left side of my body is a half inch longer than my right side what does that make me? oh wait that has nothing to do with this haha.

lordbyron
03-26-2008, 05:11 AM
My left side of my body is a half inch longer than my right side what does that make me? oh wait that has nothing to do with this haha.

Weird... maybe ur parents should have named you Eileen ..... :p

xibalba
03-26-2008, 05:13 AM
It makes me look like I limping people ask me if I my leg is hurt all the time.

patch
03-26-2008, 05:19 AM
It makes me look like I limping people ask me if I my leg is hurt all the time.

Do you say yes so you can get through airport security without waiting in line?

kronos6948
03-26-2008, 09:28 PM
Cheating and lying.

IMO, it don't get no worse.

patch
03-26-2008, 09:36 PM
Cheating and lying.

IMO, it don't get no worse.

Only person in my life to ever bring me out of my depression. Took her virginity. Were together for almost two years. Help pull me away from my abusive family a good bit. Made me feel as if she loved me more than her parents, and she was crazy about her parents. Cheats on me and leaves me for some guy she hardly knew from college. Didn't really give a shit about the cheating or lying in all honesty.

So.... How 'bout them bears? :p

tokenuser
03-26-2008, 10:08 PM
So whats the worse a girl has ever done you guys?A course of anti-biotics and a restraining order.

(j/k - I am completely clean ... I knew it before, but Uncle Sam needed proof for my greencard application. Although why testing for a hernia is a matter of national security is a mystery to me *cough*)

masherscf
03-26-2008, 11:05 PM
Hernia is a matter of national security? I think Uncle Sam screwed you over man...

Somebody screwed him over...

ericjosepi
03-26-2008, 11:05 PM
So whats the worse a girl has ever done you guys?

Dumped all her emotional issues on me and then bitched me out and equated me to all the ass-hats she dated before hand.

masherscf
03-26-2008, 11:11 PM
So whats the worse a girl has ever done you guys?

Said "yes."

patch
03-26-2008, 11:26 PM
Said "yes."

:eek: That bitch!

masherscf
03-26-2008, 11:46 PM
:eek: That bitch!

Ah, you've met her then...

masherscf
03-27-2008, 01:42 AM
Jeez she sure does get around!

By Allah, yes. ;)

lordbyron
03-28-2008, 02:23 AM
You should see the couch he has.......he WOULD wanna spend the nite there, heck u wud to!

How do u know about his couch....hmmmmm

ryudo
03-28-2008, 02:29 AM
What is a "u wud"?

tokenuser
03-28-2008, 03:27 AM
What is a "u wud"?Its what a golfer uses to get around a tree.

radzack
03-28-2008, 04:30 AM
Rofl.

girls are fun.

damnedeyez
03-28-2008, 05:23 AM
o/`
I like the way that they walk
And it's chill to hear them talk
And I can always make them smile
From White Castle to the Nile
o/`

Blasted thread title keeps putting that song in my head...

minishark
03-29-2008, 03:05 PM
The girl I've been seeing is on her period right now so we can't have sex this weekend. Bummer dude

lordbyron
03-29-2008, 03:27 PM
The girl I've been seeing is on her period right now so we can't have sex this weekend. Bummer dude

LOL a woman still has 2 other places it will go into.

tokenuser
03-29-2008, 03:38 PM
The girl I've been seeing is on her period right now so we can't have sex this weekend. Bummer dudeThats why showers were invented.

masherscf
03-29-2008, 03:40 PM

So, it's a little messy. Don't you want your bloody red-wings?

kronos6948
03-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Not only that, for some women, having sex during their period helped alleviate cramps.

It did for my ex.

lordbyron
03-29-2008, 04:06 PM

you can also look at it this way the chances of her getting pregnant have gone way down. still possible but way lower.

masherscf
03-29-2008, 09:49 PM
Ok, so what i she doesnt want have sex during her period? have u all considered her side of it? (btw muslim males like me cannot have sex with women during there periods)

How about sex with a women who is already pregnant. You can't get her pregnant twice...

BTW, a little info for ya. Chicks like sex too... and the proper man is ALWAYS considering her side of it.

tokenuser
03-29-2008, 09:54 PM
Ok, so what i she doesnt want have sex during her period? have u all considered her side of it? (btw muslim males like me cannot have sex with women during there periods)Muslim males like you can't have sex until you are married, so its a moot point.

ericjosepi
03-29-2008, 10:11 PM
BTW, a little info for ya. Chicks like sex too... and the proper man is ALWAYS considering her side of it.

Absolutely 100% agree with you there, sir. That's usually my number 1 consideration in such situations... if those situations were somewhat less than hypothetical at this stage.

ericjosepi
03-29-2008, 10:11 PM
moot?

Moot = dead, finished i.e. there's no point in carrying it on.

ericjosepi
03-29-2008, 10:18 PM
ooo ok thnx, by the way, what does 'ftw' mean?

I'm using it as For the Win but some people still use it as fuck the world...

damnedeyez
03-29-2008, 10:37 PM
ooo ok.....So anyways back on topic. Why do girls wear skimpy clothing, and when we look, they look at us as though we are lik perverted or something? And still why do they wear mini skirts then complain that they are too short???

Females are complicated creatures that don't like it when us males start catching on.

kronos6948
03-30-2008, 12:18 AM
ooo ok.....So anyways back on topic. Why do girls wear skimpy clothing, and when we look, they look at us as though we are lik perverted or something? And still why do they wear mini skirts then complain that they are too short???

This is all conjecture, and comes from my standpoint only, so don't take this as gospel truth....

Women wear skimpy clothes to attract the attention of men. But, not all men, or any men. Just ones they find attractive. If (consciously or subconsciously) they find you attractive, they'll smile back at you if you're looking at them (unless you're leering like a rapist :) ).

Regarding short skirts being too short, it's another attention getter. Women will wear them, knowing the skirts are too short, and then bring it up in conversation to get more attention on the skirt. If the woman is really embarrassed by the shortness of her skirt, she wouldn't attract attention to it by mentioning it to anyone.

For example (albeit a gross one), if a woman rips a fart in a room, but it's a silent one, she's not going to point out that she's the one that farted (although there are some exceptions).

This same idea goes for women who say that their shirt's too tight, or that their butt's too big. They want attention.

/conjecture.

Women, feel free to correct and disprove anything I said here.

ericjosepi
03-30-2008, 12:23 AM
I think some of it comes from what Alex said on diggnation sometime in the last few months... something to the affect of he told Heather point blank she doesn't need to "sex it up" for him, to which she replied "I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for other women". It comes from the idea that they want to establish a pecking order of some sort.

Or I just sum it up with this all encompasing and entriely irrefutable theory:

"Men are dumb* and women are crazy"

*Men are dumb because they don't understand crazy people ;)

lordbyron
03-30-2008, 01:07 AM
Ok, so what i she doesnt want have sex during her period? have u all considered her side of it? (btw muslim males like me cannot have sex with women during there periods)

My wife is more horny when she is on the rag. Thats why I say there are other places to stick it.

I married my wife for 3 reasons:
1. She is a good cook
2. She Cleans
3. She swallows

ericjosepi
03-30-2008, 01:09 AM
I married my wife for 3 reasons:
1. She is a good cook
2. She Cleans
3. She swallows

I did a spit take after reading that

rabidbadger
03-30-2008, 01:35 AM
I see what you did there... haha

rabidbadger
03-30-2008, 01:42 AM
dude, quit quoting stand up comics and go get your own experiences. sheesh.

rabidbadger
03-30-2008, 02:34 AM
then despite your best efforts, and facts to the contrary, they think you are gay, or they wouldn't ask you that if you aint involved.

ericjosepi
03-30-2008, 02:40 AM
then despite your best efforts, and facts to the contrary, they think you are gay, or they wouldn't ask you that if you aint involved.

Are you saying he needs some "****oty Attention" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il594GeNnpo)?

EDIT: Really? That's filtered...

rabidbadger
03-30-2008, 03:25 AM
hmm. didn't think anything was fucking filtered here anymore. not insulted by the term fÁg, but understand if blacks would be insulted by the N word. so no problem from me, I guess.

ericjosepi
03-30-2008, 03:26 AM
hmm. didn't think anything was fucking filtered here anymore. not insulted by the term fÁg, but understand if blacks would be insulted by the N word. so no problem from me, I guess.

I didn't think it was an issue since I was just using it humourously to introduce a video of the same title...

rabidbadger
03-30-2008, 04:04 AM
wow. fun vid, in some ways. but I was hoping those cliches died decades ago.. :( (been out of the "scene" for quite a while)

ericjosepi
03-30-2008, 04:05 AM
wow. fun vid, in some ways. but I was hoping those cliches died decades ago.. :( (been out of the "scene" for quite a while)

I only heard about it on Radio Bam because they were laughing about the song and video so I have no idea

tokenuser
03-30-2008, 04:13 AM
wow. fun vid, in some ways. but I was hoping those cliches died decades ago.. :( (been out of the "scene" for quite a while)Dead (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym3cEXIuE90) cliches (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkP1wcq8VGk)?

ericjosepi
03-30-2008, 04:20 AM
Dead (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym3cEXIuE90) cliches (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkP1wcq8VGk)?

Wow... wow do I ever hate Google right now...

tokenuser
03-30-2008, 04:22 AM
Wow... wow do I ever hate Google right now...Sucks to be Canadian eh?

ericjosepi
03-30-2008, 04:24 AM
Sucks to be Canadian eh?

Tonight... yes... I may have to start using Tor if this keeps up :( What's worse is that the rights holders have entities in Canukia so this is just all bullshit.