PDA

View Full Version : why do moderaters always move my stuff

gamba88
11-11-2006, 07:16 PM
i cant even read the responses on how i need to get a girlfriend to many nazi mods here

fushna
11-11-2006, 07:18 PM
In Brians defense you should have posted it in the "Ask The Dromettes" thread, where it is now.

xxxthundercatxxx
11-11-2006, 07:28 PM
i cant even read the responses on how i need to get a girlfriend to many nazi mods here

Always? 12 posts in and I haven't seen any of them besides the trying to get laid one, so you may have a point... but it was bascially a duplicate thread. If you're new you gotta learn the hard way I guess. There's not a map to the forums and despite the typical, "Use the search" response that's the best explanation you'll find. I don't search for shit before I post and you shouldn't have to either, but don't get pissed if your thread gets merged.

Also don't post dumb threads like this either, take it up with BrianGilmore in a PM

masherscf
11-11-2006, 07:47 PM
In Brians defense you should have posted it in the "Ask The Dromettes" thread, where it is now.

No offense, but how the Dromettes get girlfriends is pretty sexy, but probably not the answer he wants.

briangilmore
11-11-2006, 07:49 PM
yeah, sorry about moving your threads, buddy, and i know you're new but the first one you posted was considered spam and the other person who posted the exact same thing as you closed his own thread on it.

after that i was just trying to help your ass. users don't usually stick up for mods like this, so you can see i'm not a nazi at all. anyway, any probs, take it up with me in a private message, man. and don't post threads like this in the future. thanks :) brian.

briangilmore
11-11-2006, 07:51 PM
also, go to the last page of this:

http://www.revision3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=775&page=6
someone's already posted a response to your problem. welcome :)