PDA

View Full Version : Dan on /Filmcast

senoj1
08-11-2008, 01:33 PM
/Film is a movie blog that i visit regularly and love i check it what seems like 15 min. They have a podcast called /Filmast and what do you know The Totally Rad Show's own Dan Trachtenberg is gonna be on. I encourage everybody to check out the sight and the podcast. There is gonna be a live stream tonight at 10pm EST www.slashfilm.com

maracle
08-11-2008, 02:57 PM
hey thanks, i love the /filmcast, iv been listing to it (like alot of people i imagine) since hearing about the Kevin Smith ep about The Dark Knight) and i think its right up there with TRS and Diggnation, great that dan is going to be on, can't wait

heyseuss
08-11-2008, 05:59 PM
/Film is a movie blog that i visit regularly and love i check it what seems like 15 min. They have a podcast called /Filmast and what do you know The Totally Rad Show's own Dan Trachtenberg is gonna be on. I encourage everybody to check out the sight and the podcast. There is gonna be a live stream tonight at 10pm EST www.slashfilm.com

"sight" ???? Jeez louise, I encourage editing and checking the board and seeing the thread that already existed. Heyy, whaddya know, it's right here on the same page, right under yours.