PDA

View Full Version : G4 survey

voyager
12-12-2006, 05:30 PM
I was in LA splurging on Vinyl's at Amoeba Music (which is nothing compared to Rasputin in the bay but whatever) and this freakin' guy and this other guy come up to me with a clip board and are like "HEY YOU LOOK LIKE A GAMER WANNA TAKE A SURVEY?" Then I noticed they both were wearing G4 t-shirts so I immediately turned around and headed for my car. But they were persistant bastards and were like "HEY MAN WHATS WRONG DON'T YOU WANT SOME FREE RED STEEL STICKERS?" Then my blood pressure jumped about 6 billion points so I took a deep breath and said "No, I don't want to take your survey, and no I don't want any Red Steel stickers because that game is a rushed piece of crap with shoddy graphics, uninspiring level design, and a retarded boss battle system that makes you use your sword because you are just that honorable which reminds me of that crap-tastic game Bounty Hunter where you have to go fisty-cuffs with Osama Bin Laden because they wanted to stretch out the game because they suck at life. Oh yeah and I hate G4." So they were like "Woah...calm down buddy why do you hate G4." And I explained how one day a bunch of fat middle aged bastards who own G4 and don't understand anything about gaming or television for that matter where like "Hey our channel sucks complete ass and everyone likes TechTV so if we buy it then we will get all of their viewers." And then they proceeded to dismantle what was left of TechTV (which wan't much) which negated their efforts to obtain the viewers in the first place, and now
G4 is crappier than ever and is marketed towards morons." So the would be surveyers were like "Ok ummm...yeah...well....do you want a sticker anyway? Because we are trying to get rid of this whole bag and-" and I was like "NO I DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID STICKERS AAUUGHHHH@@$#!@!!!!"

If any of you have been stuck on the 110 freeway in Los Angeles for 2 1/2 hours before you would understand why I was not in a very peachy mood to begin with. Maybe I was a little hard on those guys. Whatever.

sugarsickness
12-12-2006, 05:36 PM
I'm sitting here looking at the board while eating some Honey Smacks. I get close to being done with ym cereal, i start sipping the milk from the bowl and then read"HEY MAN WHATS WRONG DON'T YOU WANT SOME FREE RED STEEL STICKERS?"and my milk almost went everywhere.

samureye
12-12-2006, 05:48 PM
Man, you should have taken the survey, I am sure you would have been given a hint as to what new shows they might be interested in showing. Now I see they have Cops and I was scratching my head but I love the show, though. Go figure.

tprime
12-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Nice rant, but I think you went a bit too hard on them. More constructive criticism probably would've helped, because really, all the *****ing and complaining that you did, those guys have probably heard already x100.

At the same time, if I were stuck in traffic for 2 hours I probably would've exploded too.

masherscf
12-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Nice rant, but I think you went a bit too hard on them.

Seriously dude. There was no need to go psycho on them. But what's the shit about the stickers?

originx
12-13-2006, 06:57 AM
Seriously dude. There was no need to go psycho on them. But what's the shit about the stickers?

You're being sarcastic right? Because he said exactly what I would have said. Now I realize that the survey takers probably just took on this job as labor not to further the G4 lifestyle, but let them take that argument to their bosses. Let them take away a little story back to HQ and make everyone laugh at how bone headed G4 became. I mean seriously, COPS? The manshow? Wow.