PDA

View Full Version : High School Dances FTW

klitzy
12-17-2006, 01:09 AM
Alright guys....I went to a high school dance last night. LOVED IT! Any other dromies remember or are currently going to any high school dances?

High School Dances FTW!!!!!!

sevenduffs
12-17-2006, 01:17 AM
did you cup the puss?

bigyanks
12-17-2006, 01:20 AM
did you cup the puss?

From what i heard he WAY more then cup the puss! your a very bad man Klitzy!

klitzy
12-17-2006, 01:20 AM
did you cup the puss?

Maybe....Klitzy might just have gotten some Klit.....

satori
12-17-2006, 01:37 AM
*satori throws a bucket of trout at Klitzy

originx
12-17-2006, 01:41 AM
Maybe....Klitzy might just have gotten some Klit.....

Is that young person code for "Struck out"??

rockie
12-17-2006, 03:34 AM
I hear he made it to first base.
Congrats on the accomplishment Klitz :D

paulsaves
12-17-2006, 03:47 AM
The high school I go to is in the boondocks, so if there isn't a drive-by, there's a huge fight like in The Warriors video games. So high school dances aren't that cool to go to unless you wanna be 50 Cent at 17.

ariastar
12-17-2006, 05:24 AM
The Klit got a bit of Klit. In other words, he scored...with his hand.

:)

I remember dances. Was shy as all hell. I was on Prom committee and didn't decide to go until two days beforehand.

masherscf
12-17-2006, 12:11 PM
High School Dances FTW!!!!!!

Geez, My last high school dance was *shit* almost 21 years ago. I don't think remember it very well. The memory would be old enough to drink legally in every state in the union.

I can tell you that as occasions where people get together with live music and dancing go... weddings are the best. As long as it's not your own wedding.

A very wise man once said "You don't have to drink to have a good time." While this is true, it sure does help.

Weddings are also a great opportunity to score. With the possible exception of the prom, I don't know any school dance where female hormones are in quite such flux.

You wanna get laid? Take a women to a wedding. If your lucky there will be lots of free food and drink, Live music is also common. For the cost of a modest gift and a clean suit, you have a really great time at weddings.

P.S. What is first base anyway... I forget that too.

rockie
12-17-2006, 06:13 PM
Not sure if this is proper to post the picture, so heres a link. :D
http://home.online.no/~i.melby/toons/toonsmain/toons2/Dance-Priceless(TwistedHumor.com).jpg

ariastar
12-17-2006, 07:48 PM
P.S. What is first base anyway... I forget that too.

I think:
First is kissing, perhaps with some over-the clothes, above-the-waist groping.
Second is hands other places without clothing separating hand and skin.
Third is oral sex.
Home is "all the way."

ariastar
12-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Not sure if this is proper to post the picture, so heres a link. :D
http://home.online.no/~i.melby/toons/toonsmain/toons2/Dance-Priceless(TwistedHumor.com).jpg

OMG, I can't believe that wasn't stopped before that point!

masherscf
12-17-2006, 10:03 PM
I think:
Home is "all the way."

What base is married with kids?

ofcgrl
12-17-2006, 10:07 PM
First of all:
Way to go Klitzy! You must be taking lessons from Origin. He has an outstanding track record my friends! ;)

Second:
I think:
First is kissing, perhaps with some over-the clothes, above-the-waist groping.
Second is hands other places with clothing separating hand and skin.
Third is oral sex.
Home is "all the way."

I agree with your idea of first, but your second/third is wrong. How does one go from over the clothes groping to oral sex in a single bound? :eek: I think second is over the clothes groping in areas other than the boobs, and that third is digital manipulation sans clothing interference. Oral sex is definitely part of Home. I don't know who told you different, but slap them with a trout.

masherscf
12-17-2006, 10:12 PM
First of all:
Oral sex is definitely part of Home.

So, anytime the penis enters an orifice on a live human, it counts as home? Assuming, of course, the guy isn't some sort of yoga master...

ariastar
12-17-2006, 11:35 PM
First of all:
Way to go Klitzy! You must be taking lessons from Origin. He has an outstanding track record my friends! ;)

Second:

I agree with your idea of first, but your second/third is wrong. How does one go from over the clothes groping to oral sex in a single bound? :eek: I think second is over the clothes groping in areas other than the boobs, and that third is digital manipulation sans clothing interference. Oral sex is definitely part of Home. I don't know who told you different, but slap them with a trout.

Oops, meant to say that second is withOUT clothing.

ariastar
12-17-2006, 11:35 PM
What base is married with kids?

That is called: Game over, you lose. :D

ariastar
12-17-2006, 11:36 PM
Oral sex is definitely part of Home.

No way. "Home" is the activity that has a possibility of kids. So "home" is a place of its own. Oral is at third.

masherscf
12-18-2006, 12:11 AM
That is called: Game over, you lose. :D

Nah, It's called extra innings...

bcool
12-18-2006, 12:35 AM

the only problem is you only have one pitcher in the bullpen.

masherscf
12-18-2006, 12:38 AM
the only problem is you only have one pitcher in the bullpen.

That's why you take advantage of the 7th inning stretch...

ariastar
12-18-2006, 01:11 AM

Extra innings that go on for life. Sounds like punishment! :p

bcool
12-18-2006, 01:20 AM
That's why you take advantage of the 7th inning stretch...

is that some kind of code for anal sex?

ofcgrl
12-18-2006, 01:58 AM
No way. "Home" is the activity that has a possibility of kids. So "home" is a place of its own. Oral is at third.

There are a lot of sexual activities that could end up with kids. A slip here, a slip there, and pow right in the kisser!

So, anytime the penis enters an orifice on a live human, it counts as home? Assuming, of course, the guy isn't some sort of yoga master...

Yes. That includes ear sex with Meg.

travisonphonics
12-18-2006, 03:09 AM
I hate to delete this post as it upped me to full-fledged membership, but I wouldn't want it to look like I have anything against Aria.

Nonetheless, membership = w00t.

ariastar
12-18-2006, 03:55 AM
First of all, someone invent a ray that gives self-esteem back to high school girls.

Well, this lack of self-esteem comes from A) boys liking the skinny girls so that teenage girls don't feel up to par and B) magazines that show a perfect-looking girl and saying how she can improve her looks.

travisonphonics
12-18-2006, 04:00 AM
Deleted my post because things got way too opinionated way too fast.

ariastar
12-18-2006, 04:17 AM
Very true. The world pushes the most unrealistic forms of beauty to be the most seen and acceptable.

But what about the skinny girls that know they're skinny and say they think they are fat because everyone else does? They don't have that excuse. Because they are completely a-typically beautiful and know it. Granted there's a difference between ego and esteem, but these girls genuinely know they're pretty.

But those girls dance the slutttiest.

Travis J. Broyles

Actually, a lot of those girls DO genuinely see themselves as fat. In the world of beauty, there is no such thing as skinny enough. If they do hear others call them fat, how can they "know" they are beautiful?

ofcgrl
12-18-2006, 04:48 AM
Let's create a "Girls think they're fat" thread so we can go back to hearing about Klitzy cupping the puss at the school dance.

ariastar
12-18-2006, 07:18 AM
Let's create a "Girls think they're fat" thread so we can go back to hearing about Klitzy cupping the puss at the school dance.

Because the only think Klitzy cupped was himself. :D

masherscf
12-18-2006, 11:34 AM
Well, this lack of self-esteem comes from ...

I tell you guys self-esteem is over-rated. People like Hitler and Stalin has great self-esteem. It didn't keep them from murdering millions.

So you don't look like the way you look in a mirror? Who does? Everyone loathes the flaws they see in themselves. Nobody wants to be alone. Not everyone lets a horney 16-year old up their skirt in a public place. Some teens make bad decisions out of ignorance and bordem, not lack of good self-image.

The quest is, to be a better person.

BTW, cupping anything doesn't count ... Sorry Klitzy.

bigyanks
12-18-2006, 02:50 PM

Seems Like Origin_x put you in the know! lmao Meg and ear sex go hand in hand. Klitzy i heard you lost you inner ear virginity let me know when your regain your hearing!

masherscf
12-18-2006, 02:52 PM

You gotta love "Family Guy."

araym
12-18-2006, 02:59 PM
well, since I grew up in a christian school and apparently "it is a sin to dance" we never had a prom or dances and for homecoming which I got duke for W00T, we just sat talked and ate... T_T

masherscf
12-18-2006, 03:45 PM
well, since I grew up in a christian school and apparently "it is a sin to dance" we never had a prom or dances and for homecoming which I got duke for W00T, we just sat talked and ate... T_T

With the recent facts on the epidemic of obesity in highschools. I would say your school got it completely wrong. Dancing is good and eating is a sin...

ariastar
12-18-2006, 06:21 PM

I went to a private Christian school and dancing was okay. I find it silly that some churches find it sinful under the belief that it's being sexual while dressed. Yet some of those churches find regency-style dancing to be okay. But yet ballet is dirty. Go figure.

ariastar
12-18-2006, 06:23 PM
I tell you guys self-esteem is over-rated. People like Hitler and Stalin has great self-esteem. It didn't keep them from murdering millions.

So you don't look like the way you look in a mirror? Who does? Everyone loathes the flaws they see in themselves. Nobody wants to be alone. Not everyone lets a horney 16-year old up their skirt in a public place. Some teens make bad decisions out of ignorance and bordem, not lack of good self-image.

The quest is, to be a better person.

BTW, cupping anything doesn't count ... Sorry Klitzy.

But self-esteem that is too low can contribute to suicide. People can have high self-esteem and be great people. I'm not so sure that Hitler really had great self-esteem. I suspect his was low and so he lashed out in an attempt to raise his position with himself.

funnelfish
12-18-2006, 06:35 PM

Did Kevin Bacon go to your school?

masherscf
12-18-2006, 06:35 PM
But self-esteem that is too low can contribute to suicide. People can have high self-esteem and be great people.

It's allowed for a nice person to realize it. I just don't want everyone to get caught up in the quest for "self-esteem" from others.

People are real shits sometimes, especially on the Internet. God help anyone that goes looking for validation online.

Anyhow, I don't think one should validate poor decisions by blaming "low-self esteem".

Back to the original context, Teenage girls don't let teenage boys feel them up only out of a sense of low-self-esteem. There are lots of other factors. One of which is that being felt-up feels good sometimes. Everyone feels better when they get felt-up by that special person. Doing in a public place is a little tacky though. I'm still a prude on that score.

ariastar
12-18-2006, 08:51 PM
It's allowed for a nice person to realize it. I just don't want everyone to get caught up in the quest for "self-esteem" from others.

People are real shits sometimes, especially on the Internet. God help anyone that goes looking for validation online.

Anyhow, I don't think one should validate poor decisions by blaming "low-self esteem".

Back to the original context, Teenage girls don't let teenage boys feel them up only out of a sense of low-self-esteem. There are lots of other factors. One of which is that being felt-up feels good sometimes. Everyone feels better when they get felt-up by that special person. Doing in a public place is a little tacky though. I'm still a prude on that score.

No, I agree that low self-esteem should not be used to justify poor decisions.

Heh, you're not the only prude that getting felt up in public is just skanky.

ofcgrl
12-19-2006, 01:03 AM
Because the only think Klitzy cupped was himself. :D

Well listening to Klitzy talking about cupping his own puss would still be more entertaining then the After School Special topic of self-esteem among teenage girls.

travisonphonics
12-19-2006, 03:23 AM
I'm sorry OfcGrl and Klitzy and everyone else. Absolutely sorry. I said one sentence about a self-esteem ray gun for high school girls, and it snowballed. I forgot WMP's (weapons of mass psychiatry) were such a touchy subject.

I think the DJ's at high school dances are just incredible. The reliable phrase "I can't hear you!" never seems to fail if you repeat it at least three times and extend the final syllable.

Travis J. Broyles

jhelssen
12-19-2006, 04:20 AM
In Belgium they have dances/galas all the way through college, I went to one a few months ago while wrapping up my master's degree... what is even better is that there isn't really a legal drinking age in the country (they never actually card anyone) so there is always a bar serving drinks at every dance/gala. Much easier than having to sneak alcohol in ;)

ofcgrl
12-19-2006, 04:21 AM
I also find that "throw your hand in da air like you just don't care/if youse a true playa" also are good stand-by phrases.

masherscf
12-19-2006, 12:36 PM
I also find that "throw your hand in da air like you just don't care/if youse a true playa" also are good stand-by phrases.

And this one goes out to the ladies...

rockie
12-19-2006, 07:07 PM
But self-esteem that is too low can contribute to suicide. People can have high self-esteem and be great people. I'm not so sure that Hitler really had great self-esteem. I suspect his was low and so he lashed out in an attempt to raise his position with himself.

I keep hearing about this self esteem. is that like the spanish version of the steam that comes out of the kettle, or the pot? :D