PDA

View Full Version : Web Zeroes Returns May 19th!

eddyrivas
05-13-2010, 01:21 AM
Just letting you guys know that there will be no WZ this week. This was a scheduled two week break to get caught up for the last half of the season. We'll be back next Wednesday, May 19th!

larryboy0637
05-13-2010, 12:16 PM
Glad you guys are still working on the show but would be great to have advance notice. I keep checking the feed waiting for the show to come out then I find out a day later that it's not out again this week. I really hope you guys come back next week. Love the show just disappointed in having to wait.

prankfurter
05-13-2010, 11:37 PM
enjoy the break! cant wait for the new episode next week! :)

vladimpaled
05-18-2010, 11:52 PM
Glad you guys are still working on the show but would be great to have advance notice. I keep checking the feed waiting for the show to come out then I find out a day later that it's not out again this week. I really hope you guys come back next week. Love the show just disappointed in having to wait.

Dude, calm down. The guys do a great job on the show - granted. But go outside and enjoy the sunshine for a couple of weeks. They deserve a break....

V

rick_presas
06-01-2010, 07:01 PM
There's a reason WZ is the only scripted narrative show on Rev3 (with the technical exception of Film Riot). Writing, Producing, shooting, and editing what basically equates to a short film every single week on NO BUDGET would have to be a nightmare from time to time. Add onto that that each of these guys has other jobs as well and its just that much more taxing.

Ryan Connolly manages to create weekly narrative content with Film Riot, but keep in mind filmmaking is his fulltime job (and even FR has been delayed a few times).

Keep up the good work guys!