PDA

View Full Version : Episode 41: Dysfunctional Voltron [Discussion]

jackierulesall
07-02-2010, 08:42 PM
The whole Revision3 gang is together for the company's 5th anniversary, and it's like one big, happy family. Except for Anthony, of course.

Watch or download now! (http://revision3.com/bytejacker/dysfunctionalvoltron)

thurogh
07-02-2010, 10:26 PM
has to be one of the funniest episodes I've ever seen on Rev3. Well done sir. Well done.

acarboni
07-03-2010, 01:57 AM
Thanks! I'm grateful that everyone was able to participate and help us pull it off, and I'm glad people are liking it.

guytheninja
07-03-2010, 02:19 AM
This show really raised the bar this time. I loved the hotel bill scene. How the heck do you guys come up with this stuff?

hexxor
07-03-2010, 01:40 PM
I agree this was EPIC! even the name of the show oozes of epic, well done.

cybersuchus
07-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Easily the funniest Bytejacker episode yet. Well done sirs.

soniccrash
07-05-2010, 01:14 PM
This episode was great. Your interactions with the other hosts were really well done and had me laughing right from the "hey! AppJudgement!" line. Your show is quickly becoming my favorite on Rev3. Keep up the good work.

fantastopia
07-05-2010, 05:52 PM
I have to say, revision3 is quite possibly, one of the greatest companies in terms of feedback takeup

Can I say to the revision3 staff that this has to be, by far, one of the most fucking awesome things I have ever seen in my fucking life.

My life feels full for the first time ever

acarboni
07-06-2010, 12:52 AM
I have to say, revision3 is quite possibly, one of the greatest companies in terms of feedback takeup

Can I say to the revision3 staff that this has to be, by far, one of the most fucking awesome things I have ever seen in my fucking life.

My life feels full for the first time ever

Wow. Happy to be a part of your personal growth, sir.

Seriously, I can't say enough how happy I am you guys enjoyed this one.

lokified
07-06-2010, 02:41 AM
The repeated "Hey AppJudgment! AppJudgment! AppJudgment!" had me laughing on the train and getting funny looks from people.

Also, Annie trying to be bitchy was funny to see, because she's clearly the World Champion Nice Person (is there a belt? There should be.)

fantastopia
07-06-2010, 03:05 AM
The repeated "Hey AppJudgment! AppJudgment! AppJudgment!" had me laughing on the train and getting funny looks from people.

Also, Annie trying to be bitchy was funny to see, because she's clearly the World Champion Nice Person (is there a belt? There should be.)

Annie fucking owned, she owns on the dig reel and owned here, annie owns guest apperances

WELCOME TO SAN FRANCISCO

LOL

curtis_ag
07-07-2010, 06:47 AM
This is my first time watching Bytejacker. The folks at The Game Show(which I don't enjoy watching as I used to) notified us about the show on Twitter and I was quite hooked on this episode because my favorite gamer girl JesV along with fellow TGS hosts Jim and Nikole made their first cameo appearance! And this was done in HD!

acarboni
07-08-2010, 07:18 PM
We were really psyched to have them on- glad you enjoyed it, and we hope you stick around for more!