PDA

View Full Version : We need a new theme song! (read: CONTEST!!!)

fantasybecomealive
01-28-2007, 05:50 PM
So, yeah.

We decided that our video podcast needs a new theme song, and we want it to come from the viewers. So we're putting out a call for entries.

We'll take almost anything (hey, if I'm going to recut the intro, might as well) so send in those entries. We even got a new phone number for call-in entries (206-202-0832) so get moving!

Don't let us down Rev3!

Please.....?

-micah@FBA

klitzy
01-28-2007, 06:33 PM
Dude man....Im going to say the same thing that I said to that other dude. We don't care. Why are you spamming your stuff here for some contest. Just post that you have a show and be done with it. If people like it, they will come back and find the contest there. (At least I would hope you have the contest details on your site).

fantasybecomealive
01-28-2007, 07:18 PM
Hey, I've already done the introductory post. I wouldn't have even thought to post this here if it hadn't already been done with what could be considered a fair amount of success before (http://www.revision3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2162). Didn't seem to be received as spam then, figured it wouldn't this time.

We're just trying to get some interaction from viewers who aren't braindead Myspace emojunkies wearing their sisters' acid wash jeans. Thought Rev3 would be the place.

But I suppose Kiltzy's right. I'll go kill myself now. Thanks for the memories!

-micah@FBA

tdfx
01-28-2007, 07:33 PM
Yeah well I am the "other" dude. He thinks anything that isn't rev3 is lame or wannabe. So yeah he is just upset that Kevin or Alex wont return his phone calls or his love letters. So he takes it out on the rev3 community. "TEAR"

Give me a break dude.

If I was in charge of this place your ass would be gone. You're making this community seem like a Kevin and Alex, Rev3 orgy. It sickens me.

klitzy
01-28-2007, 07:38 PM
Yeah well I am the "other" dude. He thinks anything that isn't rev3 is lame or wannabe. So yeah he is just upset that Kevin or Alex wont return his phone calls or his love letters. So he takes it out on the rev3 community. "TEAR"

Give me a break dude.

If I was in charge of this place your ass would be gone. You're making this community seem like a Kevin and Alex, Rev3 orgy. It sickens me.

Hahahahahaha..But your not...Hahahahaha

tdfx
01-28-2007, 07:40 PM
Hahahahahaha..But your not...Hahahahaha

Whatever dude.

klitzy
01-28-2007, 07:43 PM
Whatever dude.

Hahahah whoa dude...You are anti_z3ro. Hahahaha. We emailed each other at one point. You used to own the IRC but then JD like took it from you or some shit.

magunwarrior
01-28-2007, 09:24 PM
Yes but this is the Revision3 forums, your podcast is not a Revision3 podcast, so therefore it does not belong here.

EDIT:From the rules of conduct post in the announcement section, "2. Other Websites
2a. You may NOT advertise another competitor's website/forum/product/etc.
2b. You may plug or link to another website only if it doesn't break other rules.
2c. Do not spam your personal web sites or forums. You may link to them in your signature, but please limit them to there.

tokenuser
01-28-2007, 10:22 PM
Yes but this is the Revision3 forums, your podcast is not a Revision3 podcast, so therefore it does not belong here.

EDIT:From the rules of conduct post in the announcement section, "2. Other Websites
2a. You may NOT advertise another competitor's website/forum/product/etc.
2b. You may plug or link to another website only if it doesn't break other rules.
2c. Do not spam your personal web sites or forums. You may link to them in your signature, but please limit them to there.Couldn't have said it better myself.