PDA

View Full Version : What just happened to EP 11

cdubbs
04-19-2007, 09:11 PM
I was half way through downloading episode 11 and the download just stopped and when I went to the website to re-start it everything was gone.

kowgod
04-19-2007, 09:39 PM
And soon the men in black will be paying you a visit, as well ;)

chuckles
04-19-2007, 09:48 PM
I was half way through downloading episode 11 and the download just stopped and when I went to the website to re-start it everything was gone.

Wow you're quick!! The page was visible for a few seconds only. We're still propogating the media files. The page will be visible shortly.

Sorry for the inconevience.

-chuckles-

cdubbs
04-19-2007, 11:29 PM
too bad I didn't download the torrent, I think my works network(4 T1's) might have helped out.

chuckles
04-19-2007, 11:37 PM
too bad I didn't download the torrent, I think my works network(4 T1's) might have helped out.

It is available now. Enjoy the episode.

-chuckles-

cdubbs
04-20-2007, 12:15 AM
amazing! Thank god for bittorrent, I can just pick up the download right were I left off even though it didn't start as bittorret.

cdubbs
04-20-2007, 12:28 AM
Im not sure if I should create a new thread for this or not but while I have your attention, whats the deal with NotMTV and Revision3? Because you guys have your own site and it has music stuff and I noticed a couple things from from the shadows(which should be brought back btw!!). Is the stuff being posted on Rev3 just the ones produced by rev3?

tomace
04-24-2007, 11:40 PM
Long Story…
I've been working with the TechTV crew for four years now. Me, Rose, Yoshi, Heron, Patrick, and Huard filmed field pieces together during the last year of TechTV and into the G4 Era (or shoud I say error).

A few months before G4 ****ED us ALL over. I co-created From the Shadows, with the Flexilis crew. We launched our first episode on April 20th, 2004. You never know when that show will come from the shadows again...

NotMTV.tv, the title, is a spin off of From the Shadows, kinda. Our slogan for FTS was “Not TV. Dot TV.” When I started NotMTV, I knew "Not TV. Dot TV." was forever FTS. I figured a quick fix could be NotMTV.TV”-Not Mainstream Typical Videos.

So in anycase... While Rose coded Digg in the cubical next to me, I said screw this place. I quit G4, and started filming, producing, and editing From the Shadows, while slowly creating NotMTV.

When everyone from Rev3 started moving back up north to start Rev3, I stayed in Los Angeles and started having a lot of fun in the music world with NotMTV. I did work for Rev3 though. I couldn't resist The Broken. I filmed, produced, and edited the Broken Episode 4. Also edited a Systm, and a few episodes of MOSE.

Short Story…
"Is the stuff being posted on Rev3 just the ones produced by rev3?" Exactly.
The Rev3 bug will be on the video we produce together from now on. Next Monday Rev3 releases the 11th Episode of NotMTV, while the website NotMTV.tv, we has about 50 episodes...and over 100 music videos too.