PDA

View Full Version : The Contest

darkspire-films
07-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Hey we entered into the Digg Nation contest. Unfortunately geevee killed our beautiful quality and also set our audio off by a few miliseconds. We couldnt find a way to contact the Digg Guys in anyway so were just gonna post it on here for now. If anyone would like to see the full quality version of Geared please visit our official site www.darkspirefilms.com. Thanks! And wish us luck!:)

darkspire-films
07-10-2007, 07:51 PM
We are the winds of change.
The gloating of the meek.
The disputed amongst the settled.
We are your reclamation.
Were the winners of the Digg Nation contest.

comhcinc
07-10-2007, 07:53 PM
........and we really don't care............

magunwarrior
07-10-2007, 08:04 PM
........and we really don't care............

I approve this statement.

muffins
07-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Why the **** are you all being dicks to this guy? He entered the Diggnation and Geevee obviously reduces quality and as he said offset the audio. Hes posting it here so people can see what they made in full quality. Great first impression you made guys. These forums are going to shit.

Oh and look at that, everyones favorite negative nancy (comhcinc) dropped in to say something! Was it helpful? Oh lol! Nope! Boy today is full of suprises.

Either he edited his first post from "I love nazis and hate black people" or you're all douches.

xibalba
07-10-2007, 08:20 PM
You know you have been more negative than comhcinc has ever.

fatlip
07-10-2007, 08:58 PM
oh puh leeze. i love muffins!

...they're delicious

tokenuser
07-10-2007, 09:19 PM
oh puh leeze. i love muffins!

http://nuevayores.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/muffintops.jpg

Muffin Top (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=muffin+top)

_sorrow_
07-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Why the **** are you all being dicks to this guy? He entered the Diggnation and Geevee obviously reduces quality and as he said offset the audio. Hes posting it here so people can see what they made in full quality. Great first impression you made guys.
<snip>
Either he edited his first post from "I love nazis and hate black people" or you're all douches.

I agree, wtf is going on? It's not like Darkspire came in here raging about BS from so and so, and how she / he should win the contest: it was a simple shrug, but here is the video we made anyhow -- and people jump on them? :confused:

All that aside, sorry to hear about your video problem Darkspire; have you tried emailing your new version to them and explaining the situation? Best of luck to you -- and hopefully we didn't scare you off the forums for good!

galagar
07-10-2007, 10:34 PM
great video, keep up the good work.

darkspire-films
07-11-2007, 12:36 AM
Lol dont worry about it. Trust us were really used to people being rude so its sort of like non existent to us now. But thank you everyone for the support and positive comments. Oh and we apologize for the "were the winners of the contest" post. One of our members got a little impulsive. lol. But ya we hope we win, it would get us a lot of good publicity for something that weve worked really hard on. Our 2nd and 3rd episode are being edited as we speak and number 2 should be up soon. If you wish you can register with our site and support us. Its free so dont worry about that. Thanks again!:)

heyseuss
07-11-2007, 04:32 PM
It's bloody funny. I really don't like audio edited over game footage but this one was funny enough and I'll certainly look for the next ones. Congrats and good job. Reminded me of Top Secret.

darkspire-films
07-14-2007, 10:09 PM
Thanks again to everyone who is supporting us. and Please feel free to register on the site as it is kind of dead right now and needs some activity in it.

heyseuss
07-14-2007, 11:20 PM
next episodes ??

rabidbadger
07-14-2007, 11:39 PM
What contest?

Anyway, why can't we be nice like we were on this thread? (http://www.revision3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7793) Niceness rocks, It's why I live here.

heyseuss
07-15-2007, 12:08 AM
What contest?

Anyway, why can't we be nice like we were on this thread? (http://www.revision3.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7793) Niceness rocks, It's why I live here.

diggnation sponsor geevee.com video game footage contest. go to darkspirefilms.com and look for a vid titled 'geared'