View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 01:25 PM
tatv

I was informed (as well as the other beta show producers I assume) that they (Rev3) were no longer able to fund the beta shows. They did say they would continue to publish the episodes on Rev3Beta.com (who knows for how long).

It's too bad they didn't do much to promote any of the shows. Maybe when Martin was let go, this effort fell into the corner.

All I ever wanted was a mention on Diggnation or any of the other popular Rev3 shows. I figured if I could get a fraction of their audience tuning it, I may be able to get a fraction of them staying tuned in.

I was also hoping for some quality constructive feedback from the other producers at Rev3. I know I have a lot of room for improvement, but I never had any feedback other than people in the forums (which was good).

So, all in all, I'm a little bummed about the whole thing. I had high hopes at the beginning, and maybe I just haven't done enough.

I'll continue to produce, just cause it's fun for me, and I have a small following that diggs it.

At the end of the day, if you can't pull in 30,000+ views per episode, you're not going to make it here.

Last edited by tatv : 05-28-2009 at 05:47 PM.