Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > Web Drifter

Old 03-23-2009, 11:05 AM
hippie-joe

Default Is it ever gonna come?

They said fall 08 it's spring 09. Is Martin Sargent ever gonna do this? I loved Internet Superstar but since it's gone I need something to fill the void. None of the other shows fill the void. The Digg Reel comes close but its no Web Drifter. Please find Martin Sargent and bring him back. If the show isn't gonna return then don't put it in current show category.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:28 PM
smes

I really wish they would just say something.....
Old 04-18-2009, 08:54 PM
rabidbadger
Pragernated

Send a message via AIM to rabidbadger

The sarge has a new gig now. This week in Fun. look for it on itunes, twit.tv, or other podcast catcher. Added bonus: Sarah Lane.

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws ~ Plato
"The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion"~ Thomas Paine
"Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen." ~Mark Twain
Old 04-19-2009, 02:09 AM
headshot1485

Web Drifter is an expensive show mostly because of the traveling. I vaguely remember Martin saying he pitched it to the Travel Channel, but no dice. It's a perfect idea and fantastic show, but needs to find the advertising/funding to support it.
I can't even begin to imagine the characters that are out there now since the last episode of Web Drifter. It'd be so entertaining to watch!

Last edited by headshot1485 : 04-19-2009 at 02:10 AM.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:50 AM
jsc315

A few weeks ago Martin and leo were talking and leo was thinking of putting up the money for the budget for the show. Nothing is close to confirmed at all or if it will ever happen.But they were talkin about it after TWiF his new show with sarah lane.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:12 AM
eminemdrdre00

I thought he had a bunch of footage already, and was just waiting for the fall to release it?
Old 05-01-2009, 03:34 AM
gus

Bring Back Web Drifter!
Old 06-17-2009, 06:45 AM
trunolimit
Elite Member

Default whats he up to??

actually martin is trying to get a new job. we should all tweet about it and help him out.

http://www.areallygoodejob.com/video...id=CnUWAfYKfuo

Last edited by trunolimit : 06-17-2009 at 06:46 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:50 AM
cryptic

It's too bad Martin couldn't find a larger audience for his shows. On a recent TWiF following losing out on the wine job, he remarked about his previous on-air persona biting him in the ass on trying to land a new job. Martin really needs to reinvent himself to lose the Unscrewed/Infected/Web Drifter stain on his career.

My opinion is that he should do a 180 turn and find a radio show, informercial, or a non-comedic talk show to give TV producers a different take on his abilities.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:58 AM
amon91

Send a message via MSN to amon91

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic View Post
It's too bad Martin couldn't find a larger audience for his shows. On a recent TWiF following losing out on the wine job, he remarked about his previous on-air persona biting him in the ass on trying to land a new job. Martin really needs to reinvent himself to lose the Unscrewed/Infected/Web Drifter stain on his career.

My opinion is that he should do a 180 turn and find a radio show, informercial, or a non-comedic talk show to give TV producers a different take on his abilities.
But that wouldn't be the Sarge we all know an love. I think he should remain independent, and make a living that way. He does have a loyal and dedicated audience.