Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Support Forums > Revision3.com Support

Old 06-10-2010, 11:40 PM
evanhourigan
Code Commando

Default Issues watching Revision3.com content on the website?

There have been some marked issues playing content in some of the beta versions of Adobe Flash Player 10.1. While we do not have a definitive list of the versions in which this problem is affecting users, we have been able to reproduce the problem in version 10.1.52.15.

Here's how to check which version of Adobe Flash Player you have installed on Revision3.com: right-click on the player. The context menu will contain a menu item displaying the currently installed version of Adobe Flash Player.

If you are experiencing problems with Revision3.com content (and you think you may be running an earlier version of Adobe Flash Player 10.1, we recommend upgrading to the latest version--we have tested it successfully on 10.1.53.7):

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Old 06-26-2010, 02:06 PM
jbciii

Default Flash crashes

I just upgraded Flash Player to 10.1.53.64. Tekzilla had the audio badly out of sync and the pacing of the image was twitchy. The Flash plugin crashed. After I resumed, the playback eventually reached a point where the program got stuck and would not play further.
I watched HD Nation too and the video was glitching about once per second. The Flash plugin crashed there too. A power-down of Windows had occurred between these viewings.

I just upgraded from Vista to Win7 recently, so that could be a factor here.

Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 GHz
2 GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD4350 graphics
Windows 7
Firefox 3.6.4

Time to reinstall ATI's Avivo? It is this version of Flash that is supposed to exploit hardware decoding.

I don't know what kind of a deal you guys cut with Miro that makes it impossible for you to publish a .torrent for your shows on the website. I can always find the programs on some Bittorrent outlet, but it would be nice to just subscribe to your torrent.

Thanks for the good programming,

Joel in Cambridge, MA, USA
Old 07-22-2010, 02:29 AM
pfass

Default Videos play for 4 minutes then stop

The issue I am having is that the videos play for 4 minutes and then stop. This just starting happening this week. Have not had any issues before.

I have the latest Flash and using the latest Chrom dev version.

I have to go to youtube and watch the shows there.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:54 PM
freway01

Default Stuttering Video Playback

I have an Acer Aspire Revo system (Atom 330 processor w/2GB of memory) running Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) that is connected via an HDMI cable to my Vizio VF552XVT LCD HDTV.

When I play any video through the Acer from sites other then Revision3 (Hulu, Real's Superpass, Youtube, etc) it all plays nice and smooth but when I try to play video from the Revision3 site it is jerky and stuttery. I keep the OS on the Acer up to date with all updates, drivers, and versions of Flash 10.1. The video problem exists when using all three browsers (IE, Firefox, & Chrome).

If I try playing the same Revision video's on my Shuttle system in my office which is running Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit) with the latest updates, drivers, and version of Flash 10.1. I have a Gigabyte wired network in my home so I don't think that is the problem.

What do I need to do to get my Revision3 videos to play smoothly on my Media Center PC?
Old 10-21-2010, 06:24 PM
zakgrim

Default Video won't autoplay

This just started for me. The loading screen will cycle endlessly until i pause and then restart the video. After that everything works great. strange or is it just me?
Old 10-21-2010, 09:56 PM
rylab
Mr. Revision3 Web Monkey

Zak, what exact version of the Flash player do you have installed, and what browser are you using?
Old 12-04-2010, 07:35 PM
supercd

Unhappy problems viewing

Hi guys, I am unable to view any of the show and I did download and install from the Adobe link in this post, still no go. Running Firefox 3.6.12 with Adobe flash 10.1.102.64. Need help please.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:03 AM
jrmy0641

Fire the guy in charge of fixing these issues.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:27 AM
trunolimit
Elite Member

Default Ipad problems

Dear Rev3.

Why does your website hate my iPad? I try watching several shows on my iPad and they crash about 4 minutes into the show. I'm on version 4.3.5 (8L1) using safari.

"Typing google into google will break the internet"
Old 11-23-2011, 03:19 AM
tokenuser
Cranky Old Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunolimit View Post
Dear Rev3.

Why does your website hate my iPad? I try watching several shows on my iPad and they crash about 4 minutes into the show. I'm on version 4.3.5 (8L1) using safari.
Upgrade to 5.0.1 ... it really is an improvement.