Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Support Forums > Revision3.com Support

Old 09-06-2011, 09:35 AM
evilguy

Default Revision 3 app on Samsung or LG TV?

Hi Revision 3.

When will Revision 3 make an app for LG or Samsung Tv products?

I really wanna watch revision 3 on my TV, but the lack on an official Revision 3 application for Samsung og LG Internet-enabled TVs are peventing me for watching the GREAT Revision 3 shows.

Please make an app for Samsung or LG TV/Blu-Ray player and please make it available worldwide - not just in the USA like most other media companies.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:44 PM
rylab
Mr. Revision3 Web Monkey

We are working on apps for these platforms. In the meantime, try visiting this TV-optimized version of the site on your new flat screen: http://tv.revision3.com

Assuming you have the available bandwidth: streaming the HD MP4, our best encode, should work great on most modern internet-enabled TVs. If that doesn't play well, just stick with the large MP4 version.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:39 AM
tsslaporte

Quote:
Originally Posted by rylab View Post
We are working on apps for these platforms. In the meantime, try visiting this TV-optimized version of the site on your new flat screen: http://tv.revision3.com

Assuming you have the available bandwidth: streaming the HD MP4, our best encode, should work great on most modern internet-enabled TVs. If that doesn't play well, just stick with the large MP4 version.

Nice! Watching some Tekzilla now on my new LG Tv
Old 02-01-2012, 06:12 PM
nox

Is there a chance that the application will be available for LG SMART BD players (BD670, BD690...), not just for TV's?
Old 03-09-2012, 09:31 PM
rylab
Mr. Revision3 Web Monkey

Assuming they run applications from the same source as the LG Smart TVs, yes! But I haven't been able to confirm that is the case. I hope it is
Old 01-03-2013, 05:01 PM
prdacosta

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rylab View Post

REVISION3 does not load on samsung smart tv's browser (tv.revision3.com) (UN46ES8000)It says disable ad blocker to view. I have done all that but still does not work. And why no app yet? why is is taking so long?

please help.....