Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Support Forums > Revision3.com Support

Old 03-29-2012, 01:03 AM
jschipmann

Default Revision3 Media Center Plugin

I have been going for such a long time having to use Boxee just to load the revision 3 app so I can watch all the revision3 shows I love... I tried the MCE app in the past and it was soo buggy and decided to try it again today and once again I ran in to a ton of problems.

the AMD 64 app is actually the intel 64bit app, I had to do some command line trickery to get it working, and finally when I did get it running it took 15 seconds to load, and then 15 seconds for a damned show page to load. I still haven't successfully loaded an actual episode of a show.

PLEASE for the LOVE OF GOD! fix the app already! It's sad that a now discontinued product (boxee) app works better and has worked better for years as opposed to an app for media center which is commonly found on so many windows PCs and is used by tens of thousands of HTPC owners!
Old 11-07-2012, 10:23 PM
forchilli

I can't even get it working with the 32 bit version.. The command prompt comes up and says it FAILED, while the installer says it was successful.

It doesn't even appear in the Media Center.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:41 PM
snewoce

Default Oct 2012 and app still not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschipmann View Post

the AMD 64 app is actually the intel 64bit app, I had to do some command line trickery to get it working, and ... I still haven't successfully loaded an actual episode of a show.

PLEASE for the LOVE OF GOD! fix the app already! It's sad that a now discontinued product (boxee) app works better and has worked better for years as opposed to an app for media center which is commonly found on so many windows PCs and is used by tens of thousands of HTPC owners!
The above plea was posted in June and now it's October. The apps are still mislabelled, and won't install. Clearly the Revision3 folks aren't concerned that WMC users don't have easy access to their programs.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:20 AM
forchilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by snewoce View Post
The above plea was posted in June and now it's October. The apps are still mislabelled, and won't install. Clearly the Revision3 folks aren't concerned that WMC users don't have easy access to their programs.
couldn't have said it betterrrrrrrrrrrrrr