Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Networks > Rev3Games

Old 11-23-2012, 08:27 PM
hammerclaw

Smile Sessler's Freehold

Finally, the great game scout has returned. No more wandering aimlessly through the digital wilderness. No more seeking shelter in games highly touted, with a myriad of faceless voices gushing paeans of praise, then being rewarded with PS2 textures, stiff animations, and a story hurriedly scribbled on the back of a napkin(Dishonored). Since Extended Play, since before HD gaming, before Halo--even before Lady Gaga--the great pioneer has blazed a trail for others to follow, skirting the precipice of disastrous purchases(Brute Force) and leading on to the promised land (The Elder Scrolls) I have counted on his wisdom, his sagacity, his sheer pugnacity, and his ability to flay a sub-par game alive, with a raised eyebrow, and biting commentary. Life is good, again.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:22 PM
cybersuchus

I, too, am happy to see Sessler back with the old Tech TV crew. The natural order has been restored.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:53 PM
alexgo

I agree. Sessler was missed while he was gone and he's back and better than ever!
Old 01-08-2013, 10:31 AM
hollowjoints

When Sessler left G4 i found myself without a single gaming pundit to subscribe to. i tried IGN and found a crowd of lackluster and mediocre talent. i went to Gametrailers and found they had propped up the late Geoff Keighleys corpse and attached a bag of Doritos and a bottle of Mountain Dew to each hand.

But then i was given the good news. The almighty twitter had sent me a long awaited missive. The Sess had found a home. Sesslers something, Casual Fridays and interviews with the industries best. as only the Sess can do.

Thank you Rev3. i hope our relationship is a long one.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:54 PM
alexgo

I agree and the videos are even better than at G4. I think Rev3Games gives him more creative freedom/control than G4.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:46 AM
manni

Oh! Sessler's back? Haven't been able to update myself for a while and absolutely seem to have missed that! Cool! Sounds like some good news! Might put on some blemish balm to look pretty and celebrate this comeback
Old 02-21-2013, 06:52 PM
solomongrundy

I'm a big Sessler fan but I was a little bit bummed to see Slim Jim's on the last Rev3 video I watched of his on Sessler's ...Something. The one about his predictions for next gen from 2 weeks ago.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:44 PM
dhgxkarma

Noone has the right to talk about Sessler like they did about the slim Jim ad. If they watched a Rev3 production before they should have know for awhile they have had Slim Jim as a Sponsor. Point blank. Sessler shouldn't of had to apologized but he was man enough to say that EA and slim jim are in partnership and that ad shouldn't of been there. As I look at it don't matter.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:26 AM
solomongrundy

Oh it doesn't make me want to stay away from Adam and his videos / commentary. It just bummed me a little bit, ads are so pervasive in all media and it's bothersome. I think his journalistic integrity is intact unlike some others that have been in a worse situation the last few months.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:01 PM
alexgo

They have to make money, which they would have to do either through advertising or a membership fee. The membership fee has proved unprofitable as the CO-OP podcast guys (formerly The 1up Show) tried it and they simply didn't make enough money.

I agree advertising sucks, but they have to do it to keep making videos.