Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Shows > Totally Rad Show

Old 11-30-2012, 12:23 AM
geekdw

Default Anyone else doing this?

Checking your podcast feed in the hopes you will see TRS start downloading? I've done it multiple times every day since the last ep.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:36 AM
axtimus_prime

Send a message via AIM to axtimus_prime Send a message via Skype™ to axtimus_prime

I did it yesterday out of habit. Saw one pop up and got happy. Then realized it was the final ep and I had already watched it on another machine...
Old 12-01-2012, 02:41 AM
rhinohelix

I have been going to Twitter everyday, looking for some news about what happened, what is happening, what is going to happen for the guys. TWITTER. I have sullied my honor and forgotten the face of my father.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:15 AM
damnedeyez
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinohelix View Post
I have been going to Twitter everyday, looking for some news about what happened, what is happening, what is going to happen for the guys. TWITTER. I have sullied my honor and forgotten the face of my father.
Yeah, I went back to following on Twitter lately...which is where I found the final episode was on youtube while I was waiting for iTunes to update.

I've also implemented the system I mentioned so I'll get an episode automatically loaded to my living room TiVo ever saturday morning...starting with a few I don't think I've watched yet, but eventually starting with the 1st episode, etc... I guess I refuse to let go/move on yet.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:35 AM
trunolimit
Elite Member

Just watched the final episode. I guess we all have to come to terms some time and finally accept that it's over. When Jeff started to well up . I just have no words to describe my sadness. This show meant a lot to me.

"Typing google into google will break the internet"
Old 12-04-2012, 12:51 PM
satori
Elite Member

Like Schrodinger's I've decided not to watch the final episode. If I don't see it, the show is still on.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:16 PM
gm_wil
Elite Member

Send a message via AIM to gm_wil Send a message via MSN to gm_wil

Quote:
Originally Posted by satori View Post
Like Schrodinger's I've decided not to watch the final episode. If I don't see it, the show is still on.
Now worries, Goonies never say die . . .

-
Old 12-08-2012, 05:43 AM
damnedeyez
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by satori View Post
Oddly enough, just earlier this week I watched the episode where they answered an email about Sequels and treating them like Schroedinger's Cat.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:08 AM
njshadow
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunolimit View Post
Just watched the final episode. I guess we all have to come to terms some time and finally accept that it's over. When Jeff started to well up . I just have no words to describe my sadness. This show meant a lot to me.
Well, I guess that time does come for folks to move on, sometimes. Just take what you've learned (your "radness") and do great things with it! We always look to the TRS trio as an awesome group, when we've all got just as much potential to create awesome content (especially with the brains in this community). If you're into tech, gaming, etc., get creative and carry the torch.

I ventured out on my own into the TRS-o-sphere and found quite a bit of success writing for various gaming publications (made some amazing connections, too). Take what you love and do something with that passion! (I'm sure many of us are already pursuing a field that we love, so this is mainly for those who haven't yet.)

The spirit of TRS will live on in every tech-head/gamer/movie buff/TV buff!
John 3:16
-For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

My YouTube Channel - http://YouTube.com/llllSHADOWllll
Digg - http://digg.com/users/njshadow/news/dugg
PlayStation LifeStyle - http://playstationlifestyle.net