Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > Diggnation

Old 06-05-2008, 04:15 AM
louis0nfire

Send a message via AIM to louis0nfire
Default New York Diggnation Attendees!

So I really loved the experience and really hope they come to New York again and again. I loved seeing some fellow diggnation fans, as I rarely see them day-in day-out.

If any of you who attended want to stay in touch some how, just leave your Facebook, MySpace, or Twitter info here.

P.S. To any of you were with me and my two friends when we raided the subway with diggnation and prager chants, that was epic.

My Info:
MySpace: myspace.com/xvlouvx
Twitter: twitter.com/louis0nfire
Old 06-05-2008, 04:21 AM
tangle027

it sounded like a good time, wish i could have made it down to be there
Old 06-05-2008, 04:24 AM
ohhoe
Elite Member

I went! It was awesome. I was almost in the front but some huge kid with a hairy back wouldn't let me get in front of him and I'm 5 feet tall and it kind of pissed me off.

I couldn't believe how people mobbed Kevin like he was George Clooney or something.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:27 AM
louis0nfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhoe View Post
I went! It was awesome. I was almost in the front but some huge kid with a hairy back wouldn't let me get in front of him and I'm 5 feet tall and it kind of pissed me off.

I couldn't believe how people mobbed Kevin like he was George Clooney or something.
Yeah everyone went crazy when they came in. Alex came right through the crowd and I was about 3 people away from him, but I couldn't get over to him. They really are celebrities.

Last edited by Louis0nFire : 06-05-2008 at 04:28 AM.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:29 AM
ohhoe
Elite Member

I waited until after the mob died down to go up to them. Alex is so awesome, he was really hyper and nice and talkative. I felt bad for Kevin because he was probably obliterated and all these people were touching him and stuff.

I can post the pictures I got with them in a second as soon as I upload them to flickr.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:36 AM
electricalburn

I went, i had to cut my AC trip a little short but it was worth it. It got really hot in there. Sucks bout the 21- crowd. Id be pissed. All in all, they should definitely come back one day. Good times

BTW who got the zunes? (i like how half the crowd 'booed' when they said zune, but the screamed for one when they were gunna throw them out haha)
Old 06-05-2008, 04:39 AM
louis0nfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricalBurn View Post
I went, i had to cut my AC trip a little short but it was worth it. It got really hot in there. Sucks bout the 21- crowd. Id be pissed. All in all, they should definitely come back one day. Good times

BTW who got the zunes? (i like how half the crowd 'booed' when they said zune, but the screamed for one when they were gunna throw them out haha)
The last Zune they threw out hit my hand. I had my arms up, but couldn't see them throw it or where they threw it. It hit my knuckles barely and landed right behind me, where this kid dove on the floor and hunted for it, because it was so dark he couldn't see it. Aaargh!! I wanted it lol.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:43 AM
hellfighter

I was on the railing to the left of the stage, the second person over pretty much the whole time. They kept calling it the VIP section, but it wasn't, but I had an awesome view of it all.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:31 AM
personifried

Holy crap, had an AWESOME time at diggnation. It was friggin great. Ugh, I had a Zune in my hand but I didn't wind up keeping hold of it.

http://twitter.com/Personifried
Old 06-05-2008, 06:39 AM
the-ark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Personifried View Post
Holy crap, had an AWESOME time at diggnation. It was friggin great. Ugh, I had a Zune in my hand but I didn't wind up keeping hold of it.

http://twitter.com/Personifried

haha you AND louis touched it you have no excuse =P
myspace.com/kuqezeze