Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Shows > Destructoid

Old 01-07-2011, 01:18 AM
cokecan4

Default Does anyone else really like the new Host Max Scoville

I coulnt stop laughing on this weeks episode,Wednesday, January 5th, 2011 .

At 6:23 where is overtakes Tara, and tells her to shush. I like the way this show is moving. Having fun conflict within the show! Tara I still love you. But very good show this week Max!

Your Dedicated Viewer,minecraft player,stalker wtc,
Christian P. Ulufanua
a.k.a. Cokecan4

Last edited by cokecan4 : 01-07-2011 at 01:20 AM. Reason: html doesnt work, adding image
Old 01-07-2011, 10:28 AM
goatnailer

Amusing fellow indeed, I am interested to see how fun the show will get with him around.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:36 PM
nathan79

Yeah, he's cool and all and I'm glad he's sitting down due to his height. However, I can't shake the feeling that he and Tara are in a relationship ala Kevin Rose and Sarah Lane 5 years ago on G4. So, it's a little distracting the way they kind of play with each other on screen. All the same, Destructoid's still a fairly good show, despite the fact that they're way to full of themselves...

g.o.o.d.j.o.b.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:51 PM
maxscoville
Host - Destructoid

Stoked you guys are watching the show, and it's nice to read some responses saying I'm doing a good job. I'm glad you appreciated the "shush," that actually pissed a lot of people off.

Nothing going on with me and Tara romantically. We actually address the issue on next monday's episode. A buncha people said the show needed more sexual tension when I started, but I don't think they know what that means, so I'm just being me. Filthy, sexy me.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:44 PM
zambaito

absolutely love this show. loved it before and was kinda worried but it's still awesome. maybe even more awesome.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:51 PM
proxy

I was unsure until he took the piss out of Cliffy B.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:07 PM
nathan79

Cliffy B. knows he's shit. It doesn't matter how many games he sells, you can't buy integrity. Too bad for him. Oh well, Indy games are where it's at these days. Big money can't see the forest through the trees. Also, boobs...

Just so u/you know, that relationship shit I mentioned was crap(haha crap)!

Last edited by nathan79 : 02-04-2011 at 01:10 PM.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:37 PM
biogenic

Default Team Scoville

I did rag on him for dissing Persona (though Tara did, too) and I poked fun at him wearing black on every episode. And I laughed after seeing the last episode where he had not one article of black clothing on! lulz!! BUT! I was just flaming him because he asked for it...

In my opinion MAX is tha sht.. so back off.. his egocentricity comes off facetiously and witty and I like people who have his sort of humor. I am sure he is a straight up brosephus.

Simma down lil doggy..
Old 01-31-2012, 05:54 PM
msmags

Yes, I like Max. Ok, more like I lust after Max. But seriously, I think Max and Tara are a lot of fun, and their show is really informative, interesting and funny. At least they like to have a good time (cough, cough, Alex and Kevin on the last Diggnation).

Mags