Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > InDigital

Old 09-28-2007, 05:57 AM
teejaded

Patrick Norton is a poor replacement for you Hahn. I can't imagine that they would take your baby away from you after all the work you and John have put into it. I remember the first episode of InDigital I ever watched. That day I stayed up all night reserching podcast software just because I had to find a way to subscribe to it. It was the first time that I remember thinking that online video was really the future.

So, just my .02, but the last thing I want is another tech variety show. I really hate tech variety shows and everyone seems to do it atos, cnettv, tekzilla blah blah blah. They're always just a stream of drivel boring me to death with zero editing and crappy production.
Old 09-29-2007, 04:06 AM
bulkhedd

I finally managed to watch the last episode and I'm really sad to see it end. Hahn, I'm the guy who won your home theater system in the Dolby contest. I'm still loving it. Even though InDigital is over I feel certain that we will be seeing you again online soon and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Good luck and make sure to keep us posted here or on your website.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:54 PM
nextgenxbox
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulkhedd View Post
I finally managed to watch the last episode and I'm really sad to see it end. Hahn, I'm the guy who won your home theater system in the Dolby contest. I'm still loving it. Even though InDigital is over I feel certain that we will be seeing you again online soon and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Good luck and make sure to keep us posted here or on your website.
You lucky devil! That's pretty cool though - you'll have a permanent connection to Hahn.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:24 PM
rabidbadger
Pragernated

Send a message via AIM to rabidbadger

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextgenxbox View Post
You lucky devil! That's pretty cool though - you'll have a permanent connection to Hahn.
Yeah, you lucky SOB!

And finally, NextGenXbox and I have something in common!

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws ~ Plato
"The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion"~ Thomas Paine
"Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen." ~Mark Twain
Old 09-30-2007, 02:51 AM
sam89364

Hi Hahn,

I have only been watching InDigital for a few weeks now and I was enjoying it very much. I found it very interesting because it was different than other tech podcasts. While other shows were repeating the same reviews of the new iMacs and iPods, you were talking about other interesting stuff.

The roundup at the end of the last episode was really nice. It is clear that you cared allot about InDigital, and its kinda sad to see it end.

I hope to see you around in new shows in the future.

Good luck!
Sam
Old 09-30-2007, 04:43 AM
nextgenxbox
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidbadger View Post
Yeah, you lucky SOB!

And finally, NextGenXbox and I have something in common!
Did ya quit smoking yet? >:[

Last edited by nextgenxbox : 09-30-2007 at 04:44 AM.