Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > Ctrl+Alt+Chicken

Old 06-10-2008, 03:56 AM
louis0nfire

Send a message via AIM to louis0nfire
Default Ctrl+Alt+Chicken is OFFICIALLY DEAD

At the TRS meet-up in NYC, me and a bunch of other guys asked him about it. He said that him and Heather want to do it, but Revision3 isn't supporting it. So there in lies the problem.

Whether or not Alex and Heather will do it on their own is another thing, but from talking to Alex, it doesn't seem like it.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:38 AM
nextgenxbox
Elite Member

Well, no offense, but until Jim Louderback himself says that they will NOT be bringing it back, it is still alive!

Old 06-10-2008, 02:47 PM
darknessgp
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextgenxbox View Post
Well, no offense, but until Jim Louderback himself says that they will NOT be bringing it back, it is still alive!

Naive? Doubtful Jim would make a statement about it seeing as it has been gone for quite awhile.

"Perhaps the reason they haven't been able to make 'gaming TV' work is because they haven't done gaming TV. Maybe if they had 15 total minutes of programming that doesn't treat it's viewership like a a pack slavering mongrel inbreds that think Tommy Tallarico shoving things down his pants is intensive journlism."

-TechTv fan talking about G4
Old 06-11-2008, 12:16 AM
bchiesa

Who knows. I hope it will be back because I think it was different enough that it made me start to watch stuff of Revision3.

I think the lab scenes were over the top and let's face the fact it wasn't a really cooking show you watched to really learn. You watched for the accidents and the eventual fire that was going to burn the place down.

Hope it comes back as a short run or monthly show for the fun of it.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:06 AM
masherscf
Big Daddy Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextgenxbox View Post

Those in favor of new CAC, raise your hands!

That settles it!

Tali: I have a shotgun, you know.

- Dialogue from Mass Effect 2

Old 06-11-2008, 01:08 AM
louis0nfire

Send a message via AIM to louis0nfire

Do you guys not understand what I said? Alex said he's tried to get it back, but Revision3 doesn't want it. I don't see how that will change anytime soon. Plus Alex has another show starting up soon, about World of Warcraft. But it's a seperate project, it's not on Revision3.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:24 AM
grayson

he should drive by louderback's office with the gator with some posterboard and go "EAT A DICK LOUDERBACK!" oh wait...
Old 06-11-2008, 02:58 PM
mikec
Elite Member

The show was not the best, but then again it had some charm to it. I don't know if Alex and Heather were acting like they couldn't cook or not. If they truly are that bad in a kitchen they need serious help. The recipes were just so so but it was kinda funny and I did watch it.

Do I think it would draw the rating of one of the top tier shows, no, but obviously the show had very loyal viewers.
Old 07-14-2008, 05:27 PM
rottnkorpse

thats saddening...this show was great...not because it was some great chef teaching the average person how to cook but because essentially we were all learning together.

We're geeks who more than likely don't know how to cook and they are geeks who don't know how to cook so it made it fun that not only are we learning but we are learning with the hosts.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:34 PM
mikec
Elite Member

I watched it because I thought Alex would be funny in it. He was. The show was entertaining, I never learned anything food wise from it.

I was lucky, I learned, along with my siblings, from watching our mom cook. She had us doing things once we were old enough to do tasks safely.

Cooking isn't tough, you have to be willing to possibly make errors. Almost like creating a web page when you are trying to learn HTML at home by yourself. The only difference is that if you mess up with food, you throw it out and unless you tell someone about the screw up, NO ONE will know.