Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > Systm

Old 08-11-2009, 04:12 AM
computoman

My only problem with system was repetition. Same old same old with less than stellar techiness except when real techies were on the show. Sounded like a broken record. Like I said before, it was as if someone thought the viewers had Alzheimer's disease. I would except some shows from that rule like mythtv which needed to be updated.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:15 PM
willobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by judaz View Post
no, but it is DIY related.. why request a new show making DIY stuff when there already was one?
Well i was responding to Tokenuser's comments of "I can't see the connection with survivalist DIY videos though unless you are building a fish trap out of copper wire, or a snare for mutant zombie bunnies out of cat5." "BUT, its not really SYSTM - or Tekzilla related. " about the DIY survival links... i was just saying that learning how to make booze isnt really that far off of learning how to make survival stuff cuz if you wanted to get tech Every DIY takes a system of motions to do :P.

And as for the suggestion of a new show... well i would Love to have Systm come back and if it did it would be cool if they did even more things DIY style but since Systm is dead, and if they didnt want Systm to be a broad DIY show then im just saying i would like to see one. Be it systm reborn of a new show i just love DIY things.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:34 PM
judaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by willobe View Post
Well i was responding to Tokenuser's comments of "I can't see the connection with survivalist DIY videos though unless you are building a fish trap out of copper wire, or a snare for mutant zombie bunnies out of cat5." "BUT, its not really SYSTM - or Tekzilla related. " about the DIY survival links... i was just saying that learning how to make booze isnt really that far off of learning how to make survival stuff cuz if you wanted to get tech Every DIY takes a system of motions to do :P.

And as for the suggestion of a new show... well i would Love to have Systm come back and if it did it would be cool if they did even more things DIY style but since Systm is dead, and if they didnt want Systm to be a broad DIY show then im just saying i would like to see one. Be it systm reborn of a new show i just love DIY things.
Can only agree.. love DIY to.
Unfortunally Rev3 seems to be going more and more mainstream...turning it in to moron TV online ...(just like regular broadcasting .. but online)
Old 09-13-2009, 12:43 AM
brianlee

Default Revitalize Systm and bring it back

There are plenty of good sites out there for DIY hacks:
www.hackaday.com
www.instructables.com
www.lifehacker.com
www.makezine.com

I loved Systm for this... They show and tell. Although some of the things they talked about were already covered on some site somewhere, it was nice to see all that good information presented in a nice video with Patrick Norton, David Caulkins, and Roger Chang. IMO HD Nation isn't at all interesting. So what if you have an HD home theater. Now what...?

David Caulkins could talk about the Arduino board and give us lessons on microcontrollers. How great would that be?