Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Shows > Pilot Shows

Old 02-01-2008, 06:26 AM
ariastar
Elite Member

Send a message via ICQ to ariastar Send a message via AIM to ariastar Send a message via Yahoo to ariastar Send a message via Skype™ to ariastar

Actually, with how I feel right now, I don't care. They can have it. If they want it, they can take it anyway. I back out.
Girl and Boy get married December 2010!!

~*~
My website: Aria Couture
Fan me on Facebook: Aria Couture on Facebook
Old 02-01-2008, 08:28 AM
kronos6948
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriaStar View Post
What I mean by that is I hope Rev3 doesn't decide to take the idea and run off with it and cast it with people from their current line-ups. Because that would make me sad to see my brain-child taken completely away. Of course "claiming" it wouldn't be able to stop them.

So I wasn't aiming that at you, but the big powers that be who already have access to the equipment necessary.

Hence the smiley face.

Ah, I had no idea. I don't know you well enough to know what your intentions were. All cool?
Old 02-01-2008, 08:30 AM
kronos6948
Elite Member

Not that it would matter anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckles
This forum is for discussing Revision3 pilot shows. It is NOT for show submissions or for folks to promote their own shows/websites.

-chuckles-
I guess I should've read this, huh?
Old 02-01-2008, 06:37 PM
ariastar
Elite Member

Send a message via ICQ to ariastar Send a message via AIM to ariastar Send a message via Yahoo to ariastar Send a message via Skype™ to ariastar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronos6948 View Post
Ah, I had no idea. I don't know you well enough to know what your intentions were. All cool?
Yeah. I'm usually not serious about much but self-hate and politics.

~*~
Old 02-01-2008, 06:37 PM
ariastar
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronos6948 View Post
Not that it would matter anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckles
This forum is for discussing Revision3 pilot shows. It is NOT for show submissions or for folks to promote their own shows/websites.

-chuckles-
I guess I should've read this, huh?

But what about if the long-term goal is to create a show that gets submitted to Rev3? :P

~*~
Old 04-22-2010, 08:42 AM
computoman

in cac the hosts were a bit overwhelmed. I am no cook, but I love to learn the basics. Except for a vacation from the kitchen we do not go out anymore just to eat. No more unearned tips, bad service, and bad overpriced food. We do not use any mixes. so everything is made from scratch for the most part. Good fresh food. If people took the time to learn to cook with even the basics, half of the fast food restaurants would be out of business in a day. All the illegal aliens would have to go back home..
Old 04-22-2010, 12:08 PM
tokenuser
Cranky Old Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by computoman View Post
If people took the time to learn to cook with even the basics, half of the fast food restaurants would be out of business in a day.
Last week, wife and I went through McDs drive thru. Total bill was under $11. Not too bad in terms of price ... and it was quick.

To prove a point, next day I bought ingredients for a salad (bagged lettuce - we have less waste than whole lettuce, tomato, avocado, light caesar dressing), and two thin ribeye steaks. Cost? About the same as McD's. Time to cook? About as long as we were waiting in the car queue at McD's. Infinitely more enjoyable and healthy.

If I made my own dressing, or bought whole lettuce, or my tomatoes were ready to pick (our plants are still seedlings), or bought a cheaper cut of meat (I cook with a lot of chicken/turkey and cheaper cuts of meat - but enjoy a nicely marbled rib eye occasionally) it would have been cheaper, but taken longer to prepare.

Quote:
All the illegal aliens would have to go back home..
Really?? Who do you think picks the cucumber, lettuce, tomato? Who butchers the chickens? Far more likely to find illegals working the fields than working the grills.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:51 AM
computoman

As a young person I did my share of working on my grandfather's farm doing heavy chores and in high school I washed my share of pots pans and dishes. if that is all there was, I would still have no problem still doing it. I would probably find a way to do it with robotics.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:30 AM
jd1138

Quote:
As a young person I did my share of working on my grandfather's farm doing heavy chores and in high school I washed my share of pots pans and dishes. if that is all there was, I would still have no problem still doing it. I would probably find a way to do it with robotics.
I once took a summer job washing dishes at a steakhouse, this was in high school. The work wasn't that hard, but my glasses kept fogging up and sliding way down my face. So after 3 hours I quit. Told the manager he didn't have to pay me for the 3 hours. lol.

If I hadn't been born with astigmatism and severe myopia, my 'dish warshin' career would have earned me my first 486-based PC which is what I was hoping to buy.