Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Shows > Totally Rad Show

Old 03-25-2012, 05:22 PM
tsmith15
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunolimit View Post
I'm not complaining but why is rev3 all of a sudden over flowing with hot female hosted new shows.
Because the pursuit for superficial fake-geek programming catering to the predictable male appreciation for breasts is never-ending.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:08 AM
satori
Elite Member

oh man... that certainly puts a new spin on r3v doesn't it. Well if the content is good the hosts are good I'm not against it, but I must admit that doesn't make me feel good.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:22 AM
tsmith15
Elite Member

To be fair, I haven't watched a rev3 show since TRS switched to daily, so I have no idea if my opinion is relevant at all, it's just something thats been happening more and more in the past 10 years.

And to people who suggest that it's just because we've become more accepting of geekery amongst men AND women recently, I would counter by asking how many ugly dudes there are talking geek compared to ugly dudettes and the argument would be over.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:17 AM
damnedeyez
Elite Member

I miss pan fish...tried 4-5 Skrillex songs and couldn't get into them (too much interrupt)...and Rev3 had hot women hosting early on...then they canned the shows and seeming most of them.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:07 AM
heyseuss
Elite Member

Craigslist is crazy, 'Blazer' from Dodgeball just came over to my house. Super-nice guy.

And, I miss the fuck out of TikibarTV. I'm down to listening to one audio podcast a week and one a month. I used to like the internet more.

Those of you still watching TRS dailies, which episode(s) do they do 'a look back', montaging ?
Old 03-30-2012, 01:08 AM
damnedeyez
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyseuss View Post
Those of you still watching TRS dailies, which episode(s) do they do 'a look back', montaging ?
I miss Tikibar as well...

the look back montaging is the end of each episode this week...each day is a new year. Tuesday's episode was them talking about the five years.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:22 AM
heyseuss
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnedeyez View Post
I miss Tikibar as well...
I've got most of the episodes on a harddrive somewheres, might have me a little marathon.

Quote:
the look back montaging is the end of each episode this week...each day is a new year. Tuesday's episode was them talking about the five years
Aw damn. Youtubing that or downloading that will be a tonne of work. One ep on youtube is going to take time, I'll have to clear my cache and restart my puter before even trying to load youtube.com let alone going to an individual channel or episode page. Ugh.

EDIT Nvrmind. I ain't downloading shit. I didn't know Rev3 no longer even offers me a compatible format of their shows for me to download. No wmv, no mpeg, no avi. Mp4 I could, and then would have to spend hours converting to avi. So, only ppl with computers less than 6 years old can watch rev3 shows, now ? Bollocks.

Last edited by heyseuss : 03-30-2012 at 01:27 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:53 AM
tsmith15
Elite Member

I started watching Archer yesterday (I had only seen the pilot episode before) and it's really really funny. Unfortunately, Archer is such a massive douche it's impossible to root for him, and I feel that hurts the show.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:26 AM
trunolimit
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmith15 View Post
I started watching Archer yesterday (I had only seen the pilot episode before) and it's really really funny. Unfortunately, Archer is such a massive douche it's impossible to root for him, and I feel that hurts the show.
I love that show.

"Typing google into google will break the internet"
Old 04-05-2012, 11:20 PM
damnedeyez
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmith15 View Post
...does anyone root for him? I think, at least for me, it's "How dumb can this guy be and still see the issue resolved?"