Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > General > General Discussions

Old 01-11-2013, 10:59 PM
mrdoody55

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnedeyez View Post
That answer feels way too much like "we're just putting this out there so when we do, you'd been warned."
I sure hope that is not the solution. It isn't the way to handle things and save a community. Rev3 seems to be dying, and the forums were the only reason I stuck around here and didn't do things via youtube. I may not be the most active poster, but I lurked quite a bit and read the majority of threads. That will be missed if they take the easy way out.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:56 PM
damnedeyez
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoody55 View Post
I sure hope that is not the solution. It isn't the way to handle things and save a community. Rev3 seems to be dying, and the forums were the only reason I stuck around here and didn't do things via youtube. I may not be the most active poster, but I lurked quite a bit and read the majority of threads. That will be missed if they take the easy way out.
With TRS gone...if they kill the forums, I'll just unsubscribe from anything Rev3 related. TRS and the forums were my main draw. I occasionally watched something via youtube when I was at work and didn't want to wait until I got home, etc, but rarely even tried using the Rev3 player...and the disqus switch was basically a quiet stab in the back for the forums.

Last edited by damnedeyez : 01-12-2013 at 10:47 AM.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:02 PM
t2g

Newbie here, not a spambot but an actual person. Aren't forums a community of actual people so when a forum does bad it is because the people stop commenting??
Old 02-07-2013, 01:26 AM
mrdoody55

The boards go bad when the spambots get a hold of it and overlord discovery doesn't care.