Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > InDigital

Old 09-25-2007, 11:05 PM
nace33

Default this sucks

Why cancel such an awesome show. I guess when corporate takes over you got to stop fighting the man and become the man huh.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:22 PM
rivive

Default Thanks

Thanks Hahn for the best show on rev3. Its always the same, as soon as you find a good show it ends. Its was stupid of rev3 to offer an ultimatum.

Thanks again Hahn, Jessica and Wil for a great show.

Rivive...
Old 09-25-2007, 11:35 PM
xgrape

Stop being so hard on rev3.
Face it: indigital was never an AWESOME show. It was ok, but never awesome. Rev3 gave Hahn the opportunity to keep doing it if he would move, in order to get a more tight release schedule I guess (like they seem to do with all of their shows right now). They tried making it a better show, but instead ended up with a different cast, and thus decided to make it into a completely new show with a new title.

Don't get me wrong, I think Hahn is an awesome host, and I too hope we get to see more of him in the future, but the loss of Indigital and the rise of Tekzille - meh, it's not a big deal.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:41 PM
samureye
Elite Member

Send a message via AIM to samureye

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrape View Post
Stop being so hard on rev3.
Face it: indigital was never an AWESOME show. It was ok, but never awesome. Rev3 gave Hahn the opportunity to keep doing it if he would move, in order to get a more tight release schedule I guess (like they seem to do with all of their shows right now). They tried making it a better show, but instead ended up with a different cast, and thus decided to make it into a completely new show with a new title.

Don't get me wrong, I think Hahn is an awesome host, and I too hope we get to see more of him in the future, but the loss of Indigital and the rise of Tekzille - meh, it's not a big deal.
You speak like you put some thought into that. You must be new here!
Old 09-25-2007, 11:46 PM
boggur

Thumbs up Indigital final viewer review

What! no more Indigital, this is blasphemy, this is madness....
Thanks Hahn and Jessica and sometime host Wil for producing the best produced , most informative show on Revision 3. You guys really knew your stuff and watching your show was always one of the highlights of my week. You better be back in any way shape or form. I have one last viewer review for your show, two big thumbs up!
Old 09-25-2007, 11:48 PM
rogeradams

I'm sad to see the show end. Great hosts, great production, lots of humor -- I hope it finds a new home soon.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:54 PM
optimus

Such a shame, InDigital was a great show and Hahn was an awesome producer and host, but props for doing what he feels is right for him.

Thanks Hahn, hope to see you on the intertubes again soon!

edit: Hahn's closing line in the dark of "and that is it" was the saddest thing I ever heard. :-(

Last edited by optimus : 09-26-2007 at 02:39 AM.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:10 AM
camix

Unhappy Wtf????

Guys, you have one of the most popular shows on rev3 why the farewell??? You guys also have some of the best chemistry I've seen amongst hosts in a show why just throw it away? Unlike some of Rev3's newer shows like GigaOM this show actually feels right. Sorry OM I like your show but just not nearly as much. Everything on InDigital just transitions well and Jessica, Hahn and Wil segway into everything nicely. Nothing seems forced when they are all working together.

Wow, I'm just dazed right now I really can't believe you guys are just gonna give up like this. Is this how revision3 is going to be run?? Great shows start up and then slightly disappear... as we've seen with geekdrome and thebroken. This just totally turns me off from anything rev3 puts out from now on. Why am I going to fall in love with a show if it has no real future. Man, I'm just so freaking bummed right now. This was really one of the shows I looked forward to each and every week.

Well, I just wanted to let you guys know how I felt...

P.S.

This is coming from one of your give away winners :-(
Old 09-26-2007, 12:13 AM
jdwusami

Default InDigital

InDigital was the best show on Rev3. Systm is the second best. TechZilla had better be as good as TSS to have killed InDigital.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:22 AM
masherscf
Big Daddy Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokenuser View Post
Step son.

It's funny how that possibility slips people...

Tali: I have a shotgun, you know.

- Dialogue from Mass Effect 2