Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > InDigital

Old 09-26-2007, 12:24 AM
serpico007

No man, this can't be!

I looked forward to this show every week and have been watching it since episode 1. Thank you Hahn and all the individuals who worked on to bring the show to us. I agree with many comments here about the hosts and their chemistry. They were excellent.

As much as I like Jessica, I sometimes can't stand Patrick's cartoon voice commentaries. Patrick is a great guy I'm sure and very knowledgeable, but sometimes goes off on his own for too long as he did on dl.tv many times.
I will watch the new show, but I have a feeling it will not substitute for Indigital. Please, Hahn, keep us updated and ask your fans for any help.

I'm still shocked and sad watching that last episode like I've been watching for 10 years. This really sucks.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:31 AM
mr-underachiever

Wow, this sucks. InDigital was by FAR the best show on Revision3.

But I gotta ask--since they wanted to move InDigital to San Francisco, does that mean they want Totally Rad Show and Ctrl-Alt-Chicken (if it ever came back) to move too?

"Shut the **** up, Joey."
Old 09-26-2007, 01:11 AM
nextgenxbox
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Underachiever View Post

But I gotta ask--since they wanted to move InDigital to San Francisco, does that mean they want Totally Rad Show and Ctrl-Alt-Chicken (if it ever came back) to move too?
TRS isn't owned by Rev3, so no they will probably continue. As far as CAC goes... I don't think that's coming back.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:22 AM
jimxugle

Send a message via Skype™ to jimxugle
Lightbulb Echo.

InDigital Kicked ass. Tekzilla better make the internet tubes bow down in submission to it's awesomeness.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:24 AM
eminemdrdre00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Underachiever View Post

Im pretty sure that they cancelled InDigital because Tekzilla will be like TSS and cover lots of gadgets. Therefore, no need for two gadget shows. Hahn was probably offered to work on Tekzilla, not bring InDigital to San Fran.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:28 AM
derekivey

Thank you guys so much for all these episodes of InDigital. I have enjoyed watching them. I am looking forward to watching Tekzilla and will greatly miss InDigital .

Good luck in your future endeavors, Hahn.

Derek
Old 09-26-2007, 01:39 AM
coreyds

Well, I will miss the show. Thanks to everyone involved for such a great show, I enjoyed every episode.

Hahn, Jessica and Wil... you worked great together. Your chemistry, enthusiasm and honesty kept me coming back and I hope to see you all together again someday. I wish everyone good luck and thanks again for a great show.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:47 AM
decipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpico007 View Post
As much as I like Jessica, I sometimes can't stand Patrick's cartoon voice commentaries. Patrick is a great guy I'm sure and very knowledgeable, but sometimes goes off on his own for too long as he did on dl.tv many times.
I will watch the new show, but I have a feeling it will not substitute for Indigital.
I couldnt agree with you more, those voices that he does drives me crazy.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:50 AM
whoisscott

indigital was one of my favorite shows and i will truly miss it. But most of all I will miss Hahn. He was one of my favorite hosts. I will support him in his future ventures and wish him the best of luck.

I loved Hahn's rap-up/history of indigital at the end of the show. I thought that it was great that he explained the show and it was a nice send off.

I will defiantly watch techzilla and am looking forward to it, but i doubt it will replace indigital, in my eyes. This was one of the original Rev3 shows i've watched since the beginning. Anyway, i can't wait to see what Hahn does next and as i said before, wish him the best of luck.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:54 AM
mbrownell-comcast-net

This is sad. I also watch Indigital all the time. I have missed a few episodes recently but loved that I could always download the 2 or 3 and watch them on the weekend.

Hahn you did a great job producing the show. I have done my own Vidcast and know exactly how much work it is to do on a regular basis. I wish you well with your future endeavors, I know you will do well.