Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > InDigital

Old 09-26-2007, 03:48 AM
jcduerr

**delete me***

Last edited by jcduerr : 09-26-2007 at 03:49 AM.
Old 09-26-2007, 03:55 AM
nimajus

Oh nice of you Rev3... put a ****ing ad for tekzilla after a sad and sincere Han's goodbye.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:05 AM
logant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimajus View Post
Oh nice of you Rev3... put a ****ing ad for tekzilla after a sad and sincere Han's goodbye.
Um they've been putting those ADs at the end of every Revision3 show for about 2 weeks now. It's called spreading the word.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:06 AM
heinenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrape View Post
Stop being so hard on rev3.
Face it: indigital was never an AWESOME show. It was ok, but never awesome. Rev3 gave Hahn the opportunity to keep doing it if he would move, in order to get a more tight release schedule I guess (like they seem to do with all of their shows right now). They tried making it a better show, but instead ended up with a different cast, and thus decided to make it into a completely new show with a new title.

Don't get me wrong, I think Hahn is an awesome host, and I too hope we get to see more of him in the future, but the loss of Indigital and the rise of Tekzille - meh, it's not a big deal.
If the show ends here, it is a big deal actually. You're definitely in the minority thinking that InDigital was just an ok show. It's by far the best produced show on this network. You also make it seem like making someone move is not a big deal. They could have easily still produced the show from LA, and i'm sure with all the venture capitial $ the pace of episodes could have increased. I'm going to miss this show quite a bit if it doesn't end up continuing somewhere else. Great job guys.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:42 AM
gibbous

This is going to be a great loss of team that worked so well together.
I only have 6 Podcasts I watch and listen to religiously, and InDigital was one of them.
Thank you guys for all the hard work you did to keep us informed. I learnt a lot and always loved the humorous outtakes.
Best of luck with everything you go on to do in the future.
Don't stay out of the light for to long.

Last edited by gibbous : 09-26-2007 at 04:44 AM.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:01 AM
-xcl-

Send a message via Yahoo to -xcl-

great episode , great series, max kudos all around
Old 09-26-2007, 06:27 AM
lindqvist

Default So long, and thanks for all the fish, so sad that it should come to this...

Seriously, InDigital was my favorite Rev3 show and really I'm sad to see it come to an end.

I really liked the InDigital cast... Hahn, Jessica, Wil, you guys made me really enjoy to watch even those episodes where the gadgets you reviewed weren't of any particular interest to me.

I hope, and think, that Tekzilla will be good, but it will no doubt be a different show.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:02 AM
rayjay1999

Talking good luck and thank you.

I will Miss Indigital. Haun, Jessica, and Wil, Good luck Even though I did not watch Much of the Jessica and Wil EP. I also want to Thank The Former G4tv and Filter People (Like Diane Mizota) Who jumped on with Haun on this Endever and Made Indigital what it is today. Haun I will be watching What you Put out in the Future. Wil and Jessica Ill See you on Tekzilla. Also I understand why this is Being Done. I Just wish Jay Addelson was still Rev 3 CEO. Instead of Jim ("I want Tech Tv back") Louderback. At least I will still have Diggnation, Totally Rad Show, and Systm To watch. I just hope Tekzilla is like T.S.S. While Keeping the original Demographic For Revision 3.

"Wal-Marts great for Wife Beaters!" --- Kevin Rose
Old 09-26-2007, 07:08 AM
haanzz
Show Host

I posted a note to everybody in the "Dear Hahn" thread...for all of you.

Thanks,

Hahn
Old 09-26-2007, 07:38 AM
msmithma

Send a message via AIM to msmithma Send a message via Yahoo to msmithma Send a message via Skype™ to msmithma
Default What just happened?

InDigital was the show that turned me on to Rev3, the long release cycle made me look into other Rev3 shows to pass the time but whenever a new episode of InDigital showed up in Miro it was like finding a twenty in my clean laundry. The show was tightly paced the segments were well thought out. InDigital did a good job of keeping the comments of the hosts and the guests succinct and informative while maintaining a warm atmosphere. I'm sad to see it go, the quality of the craftsmanship of the hosting, writing and the editing are to be commended and should be used as examples for future Rev3 projects.