Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > InDigital

Old 09-23-2007, 09:12 PM
slundy

Default Idea for a segment

how about going through and rating some headphones for ipods, or whatever. I currently have an 80GB video ipod and I absolutely HATE the headphones that came with them. I've been searching amazon and a few other sites to see what others are saying about other non-expensive headphones ($10 - $50 range). I don't have a ton of money to spend on them but would like to get a set of the "in-your-ear" headphones as opposed to the "over-the-ear" 1970's style headphones. I listen to music and watch movies/podcasts on the ipod and I ride a train to work so there's usually a lot of folks blabbering to and from work (it's an hour and a half ride btw). So perhaps you can look at some of the gel type in your ear headphones and also the kind that are big and bulky and see which are better.

Just a thought....great show btw!!!
Old 09-24-2007, 06:11 PM
lord-rahl

Send a message via MSN to lord-rahl

InDigital is history.
There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. That they may have been the architects of the great pyramids, or the lost civilizations of Lemuria or Atlantis. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive somewhere beyond the heavens...

www.prestige-mods.com
Old 10-11-2007, 01:00 AM
slundy

yea i saw that, maybe this "tekzilla" will pick up on it perhaps, or anyone else in the forums...

started using some earbuds from a blackberry curve that a user wasn't going to use at my work, and the audio is WAY louder than stock ipod earbuds...but would like opinions on other buds that are out there, or would it be better to get the big honkin' ones...
Old 10-11-2007, 06:48 PM
tempesta

Send a message via AIM to tempesta Send a message via MSN to tempesta Send a message via Yahoo to tempesta

if you saw it....why post it in the InDigital forum? Why not put this in Tekzilla, who you hoped might pick up on the idea?
Old 10-13-2007, 04:15 AM
scienceking

Send a message via AIM to scienceking

Indigital was clearly over. Remember all that buzz? I can only assume you posted here to cause trouble or something...

Last edited by scienceking : 10-13-2007 at 04:28 AM.