Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > NotMTV

Old 10-31-2007, 01:10 AM
tomace

Default No more NotMTV on Rev3

Hey everyone,

NotMTV will not be airing on Revision 3 anymore. Maybe 1 or 2 more episodes. However, www.NotMTV.tv the website, will keep going strong. www.NotMTV.tv will continue releasing episodes every Saturday afternoon as usual. Soon, we will have the RSS completed also.

I'm psyched to have been able to bring NotMTV to Rev3's original launch. Besides NotMTV, filming and producing the last episode of The Broken, as well as several Systm and Diggnation episodes, has been alot of fun.

Thanks to all the NotMTV fans who found the show through Rev3. Now I invite you come on over to the NotMTV website. There's over 50 NotMTV episodes and lots of official band music videos to watch or download. You can now upload your bands video too.

Oh yeah...for the fans who liked the show I created with the Flexilis team, "From the Shadows", the NotMTV website will be re-releasing the 7-episode season soon.

BIG THANKS to Rev3!

Super special thanks to Prager!

We'll see ya next time!

Tom
Old 11-02-2007, 06:36 AM
mr-underachiever

You know, this doesn't really surprise me at all, considering recent programming decisions.

But any particular reason why? This doesn't sound like another InDigital fiasco, but this does strike me as odd.

"Shut the **** up, Joey."
Old 11-11-2007, 07:12 AM
beercan

Default Doh!

This is quite sad. Revision3 is loosing a part that I will surely miss. I wish that R3 would keep casting futures episodes. Though I am a bit upset I hope that you will consider taking on future video or bringing notmtv.com into your company. I'm still a great fan of what you all have done so far with this company, though with this discussion I am somewhat at a loss for words.

Last edited by Beercan : 11-11-2007 at 07:13 AM.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:51 AM
esophagus

As sad as this makes me, I'll be okay. Sorry, you guys will lose publicity, but the only reason you guys being at Rev3 was good was forums, and lets face it, NotMTV wasn't the most popular forum around here. I guess I'll just have to make the transition to watching from your site, which I am more than happy to do. Keep on putting out quality stuff!