Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > infected

Old 11-29-2007, 10:33 PM
emperor-awesome

Default Saddest cancellation since Loveline.

I am super bummed. If Infected doesn't make it to episode 51, I really hope revision3 will get 50 DDoS attacks in memory of Infected.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:55 PM
phungguy

Default this is sad news for Internet

This really bothers me, isn't this the same guy that sold out techtv to g4? Either way, i'm pissed off and if anyone has any ideas to keep infected from getting canceled, i'm all for it. -peace
Old 11-29-2007, 11:23 PM
rowlodge

Red face gallactica was cancelled...

battlestar gallactica was cancelled but came back as battlestar gallactica "razor", thats all there doing, it will be infected "razor" the next time.

im old enough, 30, but have a job thats life and death ,so ill have to let someone die i guess ,well see.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:01 AM
klwinters

Seriously, they cant cancel Infected! It drives me crazy because I only started watching about 10 episodes ago, and I've become really attached to the show. Cancel it and you're making a bad move Rev3!
Old 11-30-2007, 01:51 AM
mcswagger

Angry filthy whore mongering ass bags

TechTV was taken away from me after about only 2 years of enjoyment, 3 tops. i just very recently discovered that Martin and friends have been keeping the TechTV spirit alive with Rev3. Unscrewed was the best gorram show on tv, yet it got canned like an aborted fetus. now the same thing is happening to the best ****in show on Internet, after having discoved it only 2 WEEKS ago! In that short time i've caught up on all the FMV eps (bout to start on the slideshow eps) and fallen in love with the show. it took me back to the glorious days of Unscrewed and TechTV. Gator is the best damn character/sidekick on any of Internet and tv, and Martin is the best ****in host of any show on any format, period. If this whole cancellation thing is serious, then god help the assholes behind it cause they apparently have no soul and couldn't give a lesser shit about the shows fanbase. I mean for christ sake! It's a ****in podcast! And a cheaply produced one at that! As someone else has pointed out (i forget who or where) but it's not like you have a limited number of timeslots to fill and you have to pull a show to open up space. It's the interenet, it's got more space than the universe, heaven, and you'r mom's ass crack COMBINED!! And if it's bandwith they're worried about, COME ON, it cant possibly be putting that big a dent into these money grubbin assholes pocket books to keep this show running! Especially, like i said, since the show's produced on such a low budget. If there is any form of higher life form watching over this disease filled hellhole we call earth, then it'll smite the high n' mighty Jim Louderback with a plague of std's of thai prostitute proportions and brain devouring ear wigs so this pants exploding show stays on the air! And the Reptoid Overlord help us all if we have the dawning of another G4 on our hands!!

that's my piece... for now...
Old 11-30-2007, 02:22 AM
wtfjlouderback

Kk. Infected is the only reason I still come to revision3.com anymore. Wtf is this Louderback thinking. Does he really think I want to log in to listen to Alex Albrecht's whining nasal intonations? Or Kevin Rose drone on and on and on about the next big media hypefest from Apple in his Keanu Reeves drop out, hey dude drawl? Like I need two backpatting asshats telling me what I missed over the week because I didn't f5 their site fast enough.

I'm telling you Martin, Gator, even that little shitbird Joey. Internet is going to suck a little bit more without your shining faces there to brighten up my week. How the hell am I supposed to get to sleep without one of your stories to put me down for the night? Where will I get pointers on writing my lady love poetry to melt her heart and possibly, after some drinks, get her in the back of my truck?

Now, don't get me wrong, Web Drifter is a good show. For me it's just missing the Gator. Don't tell me Gator didn't have anything to say about that
freakshow old man in the rubber undies.

Anyway... I'm tired of staring at the diggnation banner at the top of this page so I'ma wrap this up. I know this post isn't going to change anyones mind. I'm just angry that people like Kevin Rose can have eighteen programs on this network that are basically the same show (systm, the broken, I'm looking at you) but when you guys produce something interesting and genuinely fun to watch it gets shitcanned before you can say unscrewed.

**** a Louderback. Bah.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:51 AM
xeemo

Default Why Infected Pwnz Everything on Revision3

Most shows on Revision 3 are the equivalent of looking through a sears catalog. What's interesting about being persuaded to buy expensive pieces of tech equipment? What's the fun in watching people build a Mame cabinet?

Is everyone too lazy to go look up instructions for such a project? Do they lack so much creativity they have to see exactly how someone makes all the cuts? I don't see Bob Ross on the program, I thought it was supposed to be a tech show.

I'm not saying there isn't some good programming on Revision 3. The Broken is enough proof that Revision 3 has the capability of entertaining people with technological know how. How many episodes of that were made again? Oh yeah.

Don't get me started on Diggnation. Who wants to see a couple ambiguously gay computer nerds ramble on about tech nonsense? There's probably just as much substance in Infected, except it's FUNNY! Not to mention they don't have the users of digg.com do all their work for them.

If Inefcted gets canceled it will just take the spirit of Tech TV further into the abyss. I no longer have faith in Jim Louderback. I should have taken a hint back in 2003 when I saw him at the mall explaining to the elderly how all the furniture up on stage was connected to the internet.

If I could say one think to Mr. Louderback, it would be this;
Don't cancel Infected. If you do, make sure to replace it with a better show. Preferably staring Kevin Mitnick, and Steve Wozniak. Except don't really bring those guys in. Instead give Martin and Gator a show. Then call it Infected.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:05 AM
dr-mojo

Send a message via AIM to dr-mojo

aren't there other companies that would steer the sails of the good ship infected?
Old 11-30-2007, 03:13 AM
cbeiting

Leave it up to Jim Louderback to make the "Third Revision" of media -- JUST LIKE the other two...

We'll look back at this and say, "This was the time Rev3 started to swirl down the bowl."

Prove me wrong Jim.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:42 AM
arck

I'd have to agree. Infected brings something special to Revision 3, it's not all about business. Personally I think Diggnation is a good show but I watch nothing else on Revision 3 except that and Infected. If Infected does get canceled it would be a sad sad day.

**** Louderback