Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > infected

Old 11-29-2007, 05:00 PM
chuckles

Cool Episode 49: The End Is Near [Discussion]

We may have been dashed upon the rocks, but you've still got Episode 49 to warm your souls before what will likely be our final taping, a live show celebrating our 50th episode, a show to which you're invited to attend.

It will happen Saturday, December 1, at The Uptown Bar in San Francisco. Doors open at 2pm, show starts at 2:30. 21 and over. Sorry, no exceptions.

But back to Episode 49. Blackwolf Dragonmaster, Duke of Talisker makes an unannounced call, bemoaning the loss of his computer. So Martin initiates the "A Wizard is a Terrible Thing to Waste" fund, in order to buy the proud mage a new machine. To donate, use this PayPal address. All proceeds go directly to Blackwolf.

We also go Bloggin' by the Bay, and do some Geek Fashion critiques. This time, we rate the costumes of three attendees of DragonCon, a terrifying female bounty hunter, a busty Wonder Woman, and some wayward Goth kids.

This is followed by an ass-kicking conversation with self-defense expert Rickey Kang, who describes what he'll do to Revision3 CEO Jim Louderback if he does indeed cancel Infected, which now looks like a forgone conclusion.

And remember, Saturday, December 1, we'll literally see you at the bar.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:50 PM
laxaloot

Send a message via ICQ to laxaloot Send a message via AIM to laxaloot Send a message via Yahoo to laxaloot
Default Media Offline

I think this episode deserves merit just because of that.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:26 PM
technutjob

Martin.. sorry about the show being cancelled but seriously.. we all or at least most of us knew it was coming. The show isn't very funny and doesn't provide very much. Gator's hillbilly antics were funny at times but overall the show was pretty bad. Good luck to you, hopefully you can find a new spot on another show.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:41 PM
enendar

I'm sad to see this show canceled. Although parts weren't funny, I still enjoyed watching it. I hope this means Martins free to start another show on rev3.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:58 PM
blacklabelsk8erx

Send a message via AIM to blacklabelsk8erx Send a message via MSN to blacklabelsk8erx Send a message via Yahoo to blacklabelsk8erx Send a message via Skype™ to blacklabelsk8erx

Its a staple of my weekly Podcast diet. I could very well die of malnutrition at this point if this show gets offed.

Please think of the children.

"Please don't cancel Infected!"
Old 11-29-2007, 07:36 PM
bobodante

I certainly hope it doesn't get cancelled. It's been great to have Marty back making bizarre TV, and Gator is great.

Sadly, I miss the old audio-only version (with odd random pictures of the gang) and the active participation of Joey. Maybe a return to that format would be a way to keep the show going.

Either way, thanks gang for 50 great episodes.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:39 PM
disziplin

Well, if it's true there will be absolutely no reason for me to come back to Revision 3 anymore. I used to watch diggnation but honestly, I can read the stories and get drunk all on my own...
Old 11-29-2007, 07:44 PM
technutjob

wow.. i can't believe people actually watch this show.. Thank you Jim for letting this show go! Unscrewed sucked and so does this show. Web Drifter is kinda cool though. So don't think I'm bashing martin completely but the show just sucked.. lets be honest.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:44 PM
mr-underachiever

If Infected is really canceled, I will personally hire my cousin Big Louie to anally rape Jim Louderback.

Conversely, if Infected ISN'T canceled, I will personally hire my cousin Big Louie to anally rape Joey.

The ball's in your court, Louderback!

"Shut the **** up, Joey."
Old 11-29-2007, 09:03 PM
nork

Send a message via MSN to nork
Default do not cancel the show jimmy

I vote keep the show dont be a ass Jim.