Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > popSiren

Old 03-12-2008, 08:41 PM
darknessgp
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritzcracker View Post
...Is everyone on this show smoking hot?! Great show, very original. I'm looking forward to the next episode!
What show are you watching? I'm not saying they aren't attractive, but I definitely wouldn't say they are "smoking hot"

"Perhaps the reason they haven't been able to make 'gaming TV' work is because they haven't done gaming TV. Maybe if they had 15 total minutes of programming that doesn't treat it's viewership like a a pack slavering mongrel inbreds that think Tommy Tallarico shoving things down his pants is intensive journlism."

-TechTv fan talking about G4
Old 03-13-2008, 04:20 PM
renehasp

Send a message via AIM to renehasp
Default hot like lava!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessgp View Post
What show are you watching? I'm not saying they aren't attractive, but I definitely wouldn't say they are "smoking hot"
I have to agree with darknessgp, They are hot but not smoking hot..

Smoking hot = Morgan Webb

Wouldn't it be cool if popSiren had Morgan as a guest star!!!! OMG!!!! that would be the icing on this cake!!!!

I am very excited to see today's show!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2008, 07:50 PM
ryudo
Elite Member

Morgan is nice to look at overall but a little on the man jaw side.

Xseed games || Suda51
===================================
PG Games || Cing

Old 03-13-2008, 10:23 PM
sarahlane

Default smoking...

Hey guys,

Jess, Neha, Heather and I all plan to participate in these forums regularly... so, I just want to gently remind everyone that when the conversation moves to whether we are hot or not or who's hotter or who's got the best rack, it makes it that much more uncomfortable for us to get in on the conversation. I know we're females and all, but it would be great if everybody could just keep in the back of their mind. The popSirens are reading this too!

Thanks!
sarah
Old 03-13-2008, 10:45 PM
kronos6948
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlane View Post
Hey guys,

Jess, Neha, Heather and I all plan to participate in these forums regularly... so, I just want to gently remind everyone that when the conversation moves to whether we are hot or not or who's hotter or who's got the best rack, it makes it that much more uncomfortable for us to get in on the conversation. I know we're females and all, but it would be great if everybody could just keep in the back of their mind. The popSirens are reading this too!

Thanks!
sarah
I prefer to say that you women are beautiful. Any guy would be lucky to be around you gals.

I'll save my dirty leering comments for Martin and Gator.

Old 03-14-2008, 01:52 AM
renehasp

Default wow! good point..

Quote:
Hey guys,

Thanks!
sarah
I have to admit, I keep forgetting that all you guys are so down to earth. There is such a disconnect between traditional media and the public. That it feels like us the audience are just commenting with each other about the show.

I am so totally psyched that we can actually communicate with our role models (all of you). This is really cool!!

Hi Sarah!!!

-Rene
Old 03-14-2008, 05:56 PM
ritzcracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by renehasp View Post
I have to admit, I keep forgetting that all you guys are so down to earth. There is such a disconnect between traditional media and the public. That it feels like us the audience are just commenting with each other about the show.

I am so totally psyched that we can actually communicate with our role models (all of you). This is really cool!!

Hi Sarah!!!

-Rene
Nice. Just kiss ass after making an idiot out of yourself.
Old 03-14-2008, 10:52 PM
xibalba
Elite Member

Quote:
Hey guys,

Thanks!
sarah
Got to remember most people here are male geeks that don't think with their brains but another area of the body.
Old 03-14-2008, 11:52 PM
renehasp

Default Totally!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritzcracker View Post
Nice. Just kiss ass after making an idiot out of yourself.
Duhhhh she's the last person I want to be pissed at me.. And I agree I screwed up!!! I am never ever calling anyone hot or not.. On the other side I got myself a macbook pro!!!!! I'm writing on it right now.. I like!! Now just to figure this thing out and find apps for it... :P I do feel so much cooler. Their commercials are totally accurate
Old 03-15-2008, 09:08 PM
ritzcracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by renehasp View Post
Duhhhh she's the last person I want to be pissed at me.. And I agree I screwed up!!! I am never ever calling anyone hot or not.. On the other side I got myself a macbook pro!!!!! I'm writing on it right now.. I like!! Now just to figure this thing out and find apps for it... :P I do feel so much cooler. Their commercials are totally accurate
Why the hell are you talking about your macbook?