View Poll Results: After seeing the first episode of Social Brew
You like it. 10 11.24%
You DO NOT like it. 46 51.69%
You'll keep on watching to see how it goes 33 37.08%
I cancel my vote/Don't care 0 0%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2008, 03:21 PM
grundelboy

I'd like to see the plug pulled if the second show isn't ALOT better.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:14 PM
keylargodave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntiwari View Post
This poll is really helpful. Now, I'd like to know, if you could rate the #1 thing that you would like to change or modify on Social Brew, what would it be?

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

N
The host is really that bad. Everybody else on the show seemed to me like they'd like to be anywhere else in the world than doing that show. I like the concept and there's plenty going on in the space for content but the personality of the cast really isn't there and therefore makes it hard to watch.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:46 AM
matto1990

I thik some of the co-hosts are just wishing the host would shut up and some points. Like in the news bit where shes constantly asking for personal information from the co-hosts profile. Why would she want to tell that to everyone?
Old 05-03-2008, 05:51 PM
godmode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokov View Post
Find a new host.
+1

lorem ipsum
Old 05-03-2008, 07:53 PM
ryudo
Elite Member

Hmm I will give Irene some more time but I do think it's time for Neha to stop being in the background in shows as a filler then hop to another show...it's time for her to step up in the spotlight and be the host of a show of her own..not saying it has to be social brew but if we do get a new host for this show in the near future I nominate Neha.

Xseed games || Suda51
===================================
PG Games || Cing

Old 05-04-2008, 10:11 AM
thezach

Send a message via AIM to thezach Send a message via MSN to thezach Send a message via Yahoo to thezach

I can see potential in the show but it really doesent capture my attention, and frankly the host is annoying as hell.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:21 PM
grundelboy

Well the show is over for me.
Not much better then the last one.

Sorry but I feel it doesn't live up to the rest of the revision3 standards.

Is that guy Hispanic or Asian? in this episode he confused me just like Jackie Chan in Shanghai noon.
Old 06-01-2008, 04:29 AM
scott88008

I like it. I like all the cast but I would watch it for Moujan alone (I was laughing out loud on my balcony during the netiquette piece. I actually fell over the railing (fortunately I'm on the ground floor).
Old 06-01-2008, 05:10 AM
pandrogas

Post I Like It...

I like the show, if I had to change anything, I think more content and potentially some more humor would be great additions. It has potential and it's getting better bit by bit, but there's still some room for improvement.

I don't mind Irene as the host, I think it's pretty much a new gig for her and I think she'll get better over time as the cast warms up to each other. I actually started to do some digging and found some old clips from "No One's Listening" and she did pretty well as a host (interviewing style is a little eccentric, but hey, nobody's perfect).

I'm waiting a while longer before I can give any real kind of a pass or fail vote because it's only been 4 shows, and from what I've seen, it's going to get better over time as the community chimes in with constructive feedback.
Old 06-01-2008, 12:35 PM
kwinter

i think that the show has got a lot of potential...but each segment is way to short...you talk about a subject for a few minutes and then boom immediately the next topic...i don't know if you understand what i want to say (btw: sorry, but i'm not a native english speaker ) but i think you want to cover too much information in one small 20 min-show..