Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > Wine Library TV

Old 06-23-2008, 05:50 PM
rnx

Default Is WLTV going to be daily??

OK my biggest question is that Gary does the show daily and the first episode on rev3 was about 3 or 4 days old and the reserve was like a week and a half old so whats going to happen?? are they going to pick the best of the week???

what rev3 should do if there going to rush the show as the reserve then put all 5 shows of the week together and tell Gary to sample 2 wines only because he sometimes does 3 or 4 like Friday i think.

i like how they edited the reserve but in some cases they went over the top like the bones and 3 or 4 flavors staked together show 1 at a time and i will still be able to see Gary.

oh! and 1 more thing, i saw in another forum that the reserve is like the (lil or bite) version the shouldn't it be in that category and the whole episode in the episodes category???

i don't know i think Gary should take a look at the massacre they did to his show.

"because You with a little bit of Me and a whole lot of Vayniacks were changing the wine show whether Rev 3 likes it or not"

Last edited by RnX : 06-23-2008 at 05:55 PM.
Old 06-23-2008, 06:02 PM
travislopes

Wine Library TV will be released daily with the reserve only on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Old 06-23-2008, 06:03 PM
gobo
Elite Member

Send a message via ICQ to gobo Send a message via AIM to gobo Send a message via MSN to gobo Send a message via Yahoo to gobo Send a message via Skype™ to gobo

I'm a little curious about the rev3 schedule vs the wltv schedule.

It seems like there's still going to be the 15-20 minute normal episodes on wltv but there'll be 1 15-20 minute one on rev 3 and a couple 5 minute reserves
Old 06-23-2008, 07:31 PM
crobarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by travislopes View Post
Wine Library TV will be released daily with the reserve only on Wednesdays and Fridays.
What time are the daily released episodes? Will it be at the same time as the old Wine Library TV's rss feed?
Old 06-23-2008, 08:13 PM
travislopes

Quote:
Originally Posted by crobarian View Post
What time are the daily released episodes? Will it be at the same time as the old Wine Library TV's rss feed?
I'm guessing for the first week they will be released at midnight, but most likely, they will be released at 7am with the other daily episodes.