Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > Pixel Perfect

Old 10-06-2008, 11:25 PM
clu

Post Episode 103 - Photography with Stephen Johnson [Discussion]

Bert discusses photography with famed digital landscape photographer, Stephen Johnson

Watch or download here.

Old 10-14-2008, 11:22 PM
chris_y

It was nice to here such an informative discussion about the aims and purpose of photography. I have not heard of Stephen Johnson before and nearly did not watch the episode. It would have been my loss. I enjoyed the eloquent way he supported his ideals in photography. It has inspired me to pick up my camera with renewed vigor.
I follow Bert Monroy's episodes and always manage to take something away from them.
He is the only person that explains techniques in such a way that I can assimilate them. I apply his logic to all my photoshop problems. The series have given me a insight into digital art that I could not have attained from any other source.
Thank you very much.
Old 10-17-2008, 04:39 AM
kalaspuffar

Default Likeness.

Is it just me? Did Stephen remind anyone else of Jim Louderback with more hair and a beard. Almost the same voice, tone and melody. Really strange.

Wonderfull show. I take 2000+ pictures on the last vacation on 1 week just so that I would get some good pictures. When I had gone through the pictures I had only 250 left. Good discussion and interesting.

Keep up the good work.