Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Shows > Totally Rad Show

Old 12-28-2013, 03:53 AM
trunolimit
Elite Member

Default What I got for Christmas

I know this is not what the holidays are about and we should all be thankful for everything we have but I'd like to see what you guys got for Christmas.

My Girlfriend makes the holidays feel like they felt when I was 10. Can't wait till the morning to see what she got me. She had me shaking boxes and sneaking around trying to figure out what it was. We always try to outdo each other on gifts. This year I think she won.

collectors edition of 6 zelda guide books. And a G-Shock watch because I go through watches like nobody's business.

"Typing google into google will break the internet"
Old 01-04-2014, 05:16 PM
jtv

That's awesome.

Kindle Fire HD was my big gift, and I friggin love it. It's my first tablet of any kind.

My mom pulled a fast one on me. She almost always gets me a Marvel movie bluray but this year she got me Man of Steel. To be honest I don't think she even knows the difference between Marvel and DC, she just knows the stuff I loved as a kid which was 90% Marvel. So I thought for sure I'd be getting The Wolverine this year. Suffice it to say I'm much happier with MoS than I would have been with Wolverine.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:42 PM
trunolimit
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtv View Post
That's awesome.

Kindle Fire HD was my big gift, and I friggin love it. It's my first tablet of any kind.

My mom pulled a fast one on me. She almost always gets me a Marvel movie bluray but this year she got me Man of Steel. To be honest I don't think she even knows the difference between Marvel and DC, she just knows the stuff I loved as a kid which was 90% Marvel. So I thought for sure I'd be getting The Wolverine this year. Suffice it to say I'm much happier with MoS than I would have been with Wolverine.
That's pretty awesome. I got myself an ipad mini this year.

I actually just purchased this wireless hard drive. I think every tablet owner should own one of these. I throw media on it and I don't even have to convert it to any particular file type because the app I use supports almost all codecs. So if you're like me and have hundreds of gigs of digital media (comics, books, music, movies..ect) I suggest a wireless HD. Plus it supports DLNA.

"Typing google into google will break the internet"