Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store


Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > Geekdrome

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

  #1  
Old 12-29-2006, 12:44 AM
marklikvor
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1
Status: Offline
Post Oh..!! At Last, I find your site again..!!

Oh..!! At Last, I find your site again..!!
A few days ago I search "Geekdrome" in the NET, and find this magnificent topic. But not SAVE your address revision3.com. I've been reading it for a while, and decided to try my luck asking a few questions…., and I'd like want more about the "Geekdrome", and about active members.!
Where I can find more INFO about the "Geekdrome". Thank you very much
Best Regards..!!
  #2  
Old 12-29-2006, 12:45 AM
hive's Avatar
hive
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 274
Status: Offline
Send a message via AIM to hive Send a message via MSN to hive
Default

hot damn boy put down the quaaludes and run that by me again?

you confuse me greatly. you have the speech of a spammer, but something more beautiful is dying to get out. i see it in you MarkLikvor. in the kwanzaa spirit, i will heed your words. in my best response to your strange questions, i must say the best bet if not here, is to go to the IRC on InvictaChat #geekdrome
__________________
(01:03:08) (+BrianGilmore) i'll close your ****in vagina, *****
(03:43:16) (+blargman) ya i just climbed off ur dead mom

Geekdrome IRC, a place for friends

Last edited by hive : 12-29-2006 at 12:51 AM.
  #3  
Old 12-29-2006, 01:19 AM
sugarsickness's Avatar
sugarsickness
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Desert, California
Posts: 1,043
Status: Offline
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hive View Post
hot damn boy put down the quaaludes and run that by me again?

you confuse me greatly. you have the speech of a spammer, but something more beautiful is dying to get out. i see it in you MarkLikvor. in the kwanzaa spirit, i will heed your words. in my best response to your strange questions, i must say the best bet if not here, is to go to the IRC on InvictaChat #geekdrome
yeah, i think he knows how to connect to an irc server too
__________________
Hey! Hey you!! Scrambled Circuits Comic Double Pack is available now! Both of my Scrambled Circuits comics collections, together at a reduced cost and with free shipping within the United States!
Around 60 pages of independent comics about robots and tentacle-y monsters.

Rob Clough of The Comics Journal even called me an "artist to watch"!
  #4  
Old 12-29-2006, 01:49 AM
ariastar's Avatar
ariastar
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cupertino, California
Posts: 8,807
Status: Offline
Send a message via ICQ to ariastar Send a message via AIM to ariastar Send a message via Yahoo to ariastar Send a message via Skype™ to ariastar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkLikvor View Post
Oh..!! At Last, I find your site again..!!
A few days ago I search "Geekdrome" in the NET, and find this magnificent topic. But not SAVE your address revision3.com. I've been reading it for a while, and decided to try my luck asking a few questions…., and I'd like want more about the "Geekdrome", and about active members.!
Where I can find more INFO about the "Geekdrome". Thank you very much
Best Regards..!!
Um, is this spam of some sort? Geekdrome's dead, Boy.
__________________
~*~The true Rev3 Love Story:
Girl meets Boy in the Rev3 forums September 2006...
Girl had their baby girl December 2009...
Girl and Boy get married December 2010!!

~*~
My website: Aria Couture
Fan me on Facebook: Aria Couture on Facebook
  #5  
Old 12-29-2006, 03:58 AM
jonathanlondon's Avatar
jonathanlondon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 723
Status: Offline
Send a message via AIM to jonathanlondon
Default

I'm guessin' English is a second language. Anyone wanna answer the guy?
__________________
Powers... Still overrated after all these years! - www.geekscape.netWii Friend Code : 1985 6411 4019 1054
  #6  
Old 12-29-2006, 04:10 AM
ariastar's Avatar
ariastar
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cupertino, California
Posts: 8,807
Status: Offline
Send a message via ICQ to ariastar Send a message via AIM to ariastar Send a message via Yahoo to ariastar Send a message via Skype™ to ariastar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanlondon View Post
I'm guessin' English is a second language. Anyone wanna answer the guy?
Not really. My brain hurts from just trying to read what he wrote.
__________________
~*~The true Rev3 Love Story:
Girl meets Boy in the Rev3 forums September 2006...
Girl had their baby girl December 2009...
Girl and Boy get married December 2010!!

~*~
My website: Aria Couture
Fan me on Facebook: Aria Couture on Facebook
  #7  
Old 12-29-2006, 03:43 PM
atomusk's Avatar
atomusk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Atwater, California
Posts: 349
Status: Offline
Send a message via AIM to atomusk Send a message via Skype™ to atomusk
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkLikvor View Post
Oh..!! At Last, I find your site again..!!
A few days ago I search "Geekdrome" in the NET, and find this magnificent topic. But not SAVE your address revision3.com. I've been reading it for a while, and decided to try my luck asking a few questions…., and I'd like want more about the "Geekdrome", and about active members.!
Where I can find more INFO about the "Geekdrome". Thank you very much
Best Regards..!!
wikipedia...........................maybe?
__________________
OBEY ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomusk|Children_of_teh_Drome
01001000 01101001 00100000 00111010 01000100
  #8  
Old 12-29-2006, 04:48 PM
ariastar's Avatar
ariastar
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cupertino, California
Posts: 8,807
Status: Offline
Send a message via ICQ to ariastar Send a message via AIM to ariastar Send a message via Yahoo to ariastar Send a message via Skype™ to ariastar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomusk View Post
wikipedia...........................maybe?
Backside of my hand? That OC made my ears bleed.

Atomusk, Dude, didn't realize you are in Atwater. That sucks. My parents graduated from Atwater High and I was born in Merced and am related to half the r-tart drops-outs in that area. It's very likely you know someone I'm related to.
__________________
~*~The true Rev3 Love Story:
Girl meets Boy in the Rev3 forums September 2006...
Girl had their baby girl December 2009...
Girl and Boy get married December 2010!!

~*~
My website: Aria Couture
Fan me on Facebook: Aria Couture on Facebook
  #9  
Old 12-29-2006, 05:07 PM
atomusk's Avatar
atomusk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Atwater, California
Posts: 349
Status: Offline
Send a message via AIM to atomusk Send a message via Skype™ to atomusk
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriaStar View Post
Backside of my hand? That OC made my ears bleed.

Atomusk, Dude, didn't realize you are in Atwater. That sucks. My parents graduated from Atwater High and I was born in Merced and am related to half the r-tart drops-outs in that area. It's very likely you know someone I'm related to.
yay someone else understands what hell i live in
__________________
OBEY ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomusk|Children_of_teh_Drome
01001000 01101001 00100000 00111010 01000100
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:43 PM.

Rev3 Forum RSS


© 2005-2010 Revision3 Corporation