Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > Pixel Perfect

Old 01-13-2010, 11:51 PM
gibsonphotoart

Default Good Bye Bert

I will so miss your show. I am one of your biggest fans.

Hopefully I will be able to attend one of your seminars in the near future.

Aaron Gibson
Old 01-18-2010, 03:27 PM
rottnkorpse

ok this really sucks to be honest and I hate that this show is getting cancelled again. I know it is under different circumstances this time so we can't yell at anyone about it like last time. Still it sucks.

I wish instead of forcing weekly shows Revision 3 would do seasons with different shows...like PixelPerfect and maybe Web Drifter. Let the shows still live but not force them to be weekly so if at some point the host, Bert, needs to take a break they simply end the season and have a hiatus until they can find the time to get back into the episodes. I honestly don't see why this can't be an option and it can easily solve the problem with people not having the time to do shows every week.

Anyway, with that said, Thank You for all the shows and help you have given us over the years Bert and I still remember all the great stuff from TechTV (I still HATE g4). Your segments on TSS showed me so much that I actually stopped using PaintShop Pro and finally took the plunge into Photoshop and I'm certainly glad I did.

I know I was kind of complaining about Rev3 but I love you guys and I love Rev3 so I only complain in the most positive way possible.

So with that said, thanks for everything Bert and best of luck in all your future endeavors.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:22 PM
chuckles

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfuuey View Post
Yup. It's been a pleasure to watch such a talented person share his skills with us!

(always wondered: has Bert ever read the forums?)
Yes he does. His post.

-chuckles-
Old 01-18-2010, 10:39 PM
cybersuchus

Once again I find myself bidding farewell to this great show. On the bright side, the choice to end the show, was Bert's this time. I'll miss Pixel Perfect. I have become such a better graphic guy thanks to Bert's teachings. It's going to be sad not having to look forward to another episode, but I can understand the reasoning.

Good luck with Time Square Bert. I look forward to seeing what you do next.

Thanks also to Rev 3 for giving us a great tutorial show.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:11 AM
dawnybros

Default PixelPerfect Comes to An End....

It probably sounds a bit sad, but one of my highlights of the week was to watch Bert make his magic. I have learned a lot, and I was always entertained while I was learning, which is the best way to learn.

I'll miss you Bert, and would like to thank you for the great show and the inspiration.

Thanks Bert. I hope Times Square is all you'd want it to be, and I wish you even more success for the future.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:26 AM
hiteshp

Thanks Bert . It Was a pleasure learning lots from you . Wish ..it never ended though .. Take care and all the best !!!
Old 01-27-2010, 11:34 AM
amon91

Send a message via MSN to amon91

Not trying to beat the dead horse or anything but why doesn't Revision3 just hire a new host?

And good luck Bert, you're awesome.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:28 PM
chuckles

Quote:
Originally Posted by amon91 View Post
Not trying to beat the dead horse or anything but why doesn't Revision3 just hire a new host?

And good luck Bert, you're awesome.
Who can fill Bert's shoes?

-chuckles-
Old 01-27-2010, 09:58 PM
jondan1986

Bert if you read these forums I just want to know that you are my greatest inspiration for digital media. The impact you have had over me in the last years is incredible and even though you don't you know me, you literally taught me how to use photoshop and to use it well. After learning your techniques and having so much FUN doing it, I literally shifted my course of study to digital media and design. Although that it's sad to see you go just know that you made a huge impact on my life and I thank you for all of it.
Good luck on your Times Square piece!
Hope that you continue to have fun and play!
Old 01-28-2010, 01:19 PM
amon91

Send a message via MSN to amon91

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckles View Post
Who can fill Bert's shoes?

-chuckles-
Bert was definitely great, no question about it, but hosts come and go. That's normal during a show's lifecycle and I'm sure Bert and the fans would love to see the show go on, and if the show was watched and was giving Revision3 revenue why not?

Maybe Revision3 already has people employed who wouldn't mind showing off good Photoshop stuff. You could even do it app judgment style, with a different host every week. It would be fun.

Last edited by amon91 : 01-28-2010 at 01:20 PM.