Revision3.com Shows Schedule Inside Revision3 Store

Go Back   Revision3 Forums > Archived Shows > Pixel Perfect

Old 07-15-2010, 08:09 AM
monkeyspit

Default Thank You Bert

I've been a heavy Photoshop user for a long time now, but I've always appreciated watching your show (when I can steal the time). Invariably there was something interesting to glean, and it was always insightful to see how you approach a challenge. I look forward to seeing you and your projects in the future.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:02 PM
steveva

Default Fantastic Teacher

I am a newbie to Revision3 , 3D Graphics and Photoshop. I stumbled across Bert Monroy and Pixel Perfect while on the DAZ 3D Forum in a discussion about how to create realistic looking water with Photoshop. Less than 5 minutes into the show I was a fan and hooked! The show was great and I learned more in that one episode than I ever knew about illustrating water. Of course, I then proceeded to blow off another 2 hours at work and watched several more shows. I can't thank you enough, Bert for all I've learned from you so far.

Earlier this year I took a Photoshop course at our local community college - what a waste of my hard earned cash. I could have upgraded PS AND purchased ZBrush for the money I laid out. I've learned more in the last few days with Bert than I did in an entire semester. Too bad I did find Revision3 and Pixel Perfect earlier.

Now I'll shut-up but please tell me that all 160 episodes have been archived. It would be a tragedy to let Bert, his quality of teaching and mind-boggling level of PS expertise slip off into the digital ether.

Cheers,

SteveVA
Old 08-18-2010, 07:45 AM
cybersleeper

Send a message via Yahoo to cybersleeper
Smile My 12 year old daughter & Pixel Perfect

My 12 year old daughter spends way too much time on the computer especially IMVU where she creates her own avatars and accessories. I was very impressed with her work using Photoshop and asked her where she had learned how to do the hair designs and other features of her avatars, I was amazed to learn that she watches Pixel Perfect, she had stumble across Bert Monroy's tutorial on hair and she became hooked on his show. She doesn't know it yet, but Santa is bringing her a Macbook Pro for Christmas 2010 so that she can continue to develop this new found talent. Thank you so much Bert for the influence you have had on my daughter and helping her learn what she loves.

printf ( " Its a Glitch in the Matrix " ) ;
Old 08-20-2010, 04:40 PM
hwp

I was wondering why we was not seeing any new shows. I am gonna really miss this one, was one of the first sites I found with good PS tut's, well we can catch him at lynda.coma nd they do a free 7 day trial also so work it out! Thanks Burt and all here for the great show you brought to us for FREE!!! !
Old 09-16-2010, 12:47 PM
eniebe

It's a shame to end this program... I've seen every episode almost from the beginning and I will miss how Bert Monroy unveiled the secrets of photoshop for all of us.
It was a pleasure to take lessons from you Bert.
Thank you very much from Spain
Old 09-30-2010, 04:43 PM
j4e8a16n

Default quote and applauds

"
It's a shame to end this program... I've seen every episode almost from the beginning and I will miss how Bert Monroy unveiled the secrets of photoshop for all of us.
It was a pleasure to take lessons from you Bert.
Thank you very much from Spain
"

JP
Old 11-30-2010, 08:49 PM
malcolm

Thumbs up Thank You

I always thought that Photoshop is interasting program but it was hard to learn it on my own.
You, Bert, make it so easy, you unveiled the magic in just few steps. And all those special guest appearances that you aranged for us... I can't thank you enough.

JOE from
Istra